Poor, poor Kooba

i thought i wasn't very nice to my ivory kooba last summer but it looks perfect compared to that one. poor baby! i hope it finds a nice home and gets cleaned. lovinmybags is a good idea!!

EXACTLY what I was thinking.... I thought my Ivory sienna was slightly abused with the slight denim staining on the bottom...but yikes...what a waste of a Marcelle..

I was Dying for that bag about a year ago and couldn't find one ANYWHERE in that color....what a sad sad shame....

Why bother even selling it?

There are kits out there that stain leather... I'm sure it would be pretty messy, and who knows what the end result would be. I am imagining something similar to wood stain: how you lightly coat it, let it dry, and then wipe clean. Perhaps that poor poor Kooba could be saved with a little of this:
Leather Magic leather repair care restoration dye products
I wonder what it would turn out like if it was lightly coated with a brownish stain, it could definitely add some character. ?

Maybe that is how I get my Cognac Marcelle, buy this one and dye her at home ... :roflmfao:

By now you have raided the liquor store and are filling up the tub with Cognac figuring if you can't stain it, you won't much care by the end of it....LOL
You know....if it is still cheap enough, it might be worth a dye job at a shoe store. They dye shoes don't they?

Our local shoe repair shop is really good with this kind of thing. The guy has been working with leather for almost 40 years and he's done some wonderful refurb work on some of my beat-up shoes and boots.

It might not be a bad idea to buy a misused bag at a bargain basement price and let him have a go at fixing it up. I never considered this until now.

Of course there's nothing like a brand-new handbag, but if the right used bag came along at an irresistable price, I might have to think about it.

It went for 62.00. I guess someone thinks it has some hope. I had a small thought of getting it and seeing if it could be dyed, but it seemed too much trouble.
I do wish I still had my Kooba Cognac Marcelle. That's one bag I wish I never got rid of.

It went for 62.00. I guess someone thinks it has some hope. I had a small thought of getting it and seeing if it could be dyed, but it seemed too much trouble.
I do wish I still had my Kooba Cognac Marcelle. That's one bag I wish I never got rid of.

Probably good you don't have it ... I would be begging you for it.:nuts: