Poll: Which color(s) SS08 reissue are you on the waitlist for?

Which color(s) SS08 reissue are you on the waitlist for?

• Purple

• Navy

• Dark Green

• Metallic Black

• Silver

• Gold

• Light Silver

• Black

• Dark Brown

• Dark Red

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those of you who have received your purple reissue, what size is yours and where did you get yours....I am still impatiently waiting for mine....It's interesting how some stores I have called have a mile-long list, while other stores just got their lookbook yesterday and with nobody besides me asking about the bag....

By the way, anyone got the navy one yet? I so want to see more clear pics of the navy one.

I got my dk silver 226 last week and I saw the dk brown/bronze colour in 226 with matte gold hardware too. I don't know if I should get that one too because the colour is really pretty. But I also want to get a matte black with that vintage-y silver hardware in 227. I also want to see the metallic black in real life...sigh. So many reissues, so little money~ :biggrin::biggrin:

Does anyone know if the matte gold hardware scratches up easily?

Hi dokugaku, did you get your dark silver 226 from Chanel boutiques or department stores? I would like to know when I should expect mine to come in.
TIA ;)

For those of you who have received your purple reissue, what size is yours and where did you get yours....I am still impatiently waiting for mine....It's interesting how some stores I have called have a mile-long list, while other stores just got their lookbook yesterday and with nobody besides me asking about the bag....

By the way, anyone got the navy one yet? I so want to see more clear pics of the navy one.

Mine is a 227 and I got it from Chanel Bellagio, Las Vegas. My SA put my name on the list as soon as they had a list (and we'd discussed it beforehand). I think it's best to call around. Not every Chanel boutique has a big customer base that follows what is coming. The navy I did see a small pouch in and it's SO PRETTY. It's not what I would call navy. It's more of a midnight blue. Not very dark and not at all like black (like some navys can be confused with). I might have to give in to this one too.

Hi dokugaku, did you get your dark silver 226 from Chanel boutiques or department stores? I would like to know when I should expect mine to come in.
TIA ;)

Fice, they seem to be filtering in in waves and stores seem to be getting different pieces at different times. I saw a 225 (?) in the dark silver/pewter color at my boutique, but there were no larger ones that came in. And my store's first shipment was only metallic black and purple in 227. I suspect all stores will start getting everything in the next couple weeks. HTH.

^ Yup, I have been calling around and that's why I found out that not all stores are that crowded and ahead. Some stores are pretty behind and don't get much inquiry about the reissue, those are the stores I am hoping to get the bag from. I am def. trying to avoid the crowd (I think the waitlist in the two Vegas boutiques at Bellagio and wynn are pretty crazy by now).

Fice, they seem to be filtering in in waves and stores seem to be getting different pieces at different times. I saw a 225 (?) in the dark silver/pewter color at my boutique, but there were no larger ones that came in. And my store's first shipment was only metallic black and purple in 227. I suspect all stores will start getting everything in the next couple weeks. HTH.[/quote]

Thanks for this info! I just hope that my silver 226 can come in earlier.
Can't wait any longer after seeing all tpfers' beautiful SS088 reissues. :upsidedown: It's such a torture!

Hey Mon and South, I am just now getting back to this thread! I just got it today. I am not going to unwrap it just yet, but here is some eyecandy for you!

It's really gorgeous, South! :love:

OMG it's breathtaking :nuts:
it doesn't look metallic in this pic

i am waitlist for the dark red but not sure about the size ,so confused :confused1: :girlsigh:

Thanks for the pic. The purple is TDF!!!! I can't wait to see more:tup: I am wait listed at the Bellagio and the SA called last night and said I might not get one :crybaby: I am so sad, b/c I had my heart set on the 227. Anyone have a reccomendation on a waiting list where I might have a shot?

i can absolutely relate to your situation! i rang up the Bellagio store too and checked about my chances of getting the purple in 226, the SA told me they were only bringing in 4 purples in 226 and being #18 on the waitlist, the odds are pretty high. :sad: i have a sinking feeling that i probably wouldn't see a purple reissue in front of me unless i turn to the crazy prices on ebay. :crybaby:sooo i'll be ringing up Paris today to see if i have better luck there. would you like me to ask about the availability of the 227 in paris?

i can absolutely relate to your situation! i rang up the Bellagio store too and checked about my chances of getting the purple in 226, the SA told me they were only bringing in 4 purples in 226 and being #18 on the waitlist, the odds are pretty high. :sad: i have a sinking feeling that i probably wouldn't see a purple reissue in front of me unless i turn to the crazy prices on ebay. :crybaby:sooo i'll be ringing up Paris today to see if i have better luck there. would you like me to ask about the availability of the 227 in paris?

that would be awesome if you could also ask about the 227!

I got my silver (argent) 226 this weekend! I was first on the waiting list since October. Yay!!! Its incredible. I am a Chanel newbie and somehow this is number five for me since October when I got first one. I just got some new batteries for my camera and will post some pics/modeling later today.

I love the size since it fits all my regular essentials but is not too big that I can wear it in the evening.

I love this forum. Thanks ladies.