Poll: Which bag do you prefer, the teri or the faridah and why?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which do you prefer the Teri or Faridah

1. Teri

2. Faridah

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I really cannot decide which bag I like better, what are the pros and cons of both. I originally liked the teri, because I felt like the faridah looks a little diaper bag ish, but recently i like the faridah better because it kind of 'flows', whereas the terri is kind of flat and narrow. Yet I think the Teri is more elegant looking. I'm deadlocked now. Thoughts? convincing? Thanks! (and BTW the color I would get in this bag, is grass green)

2. I like the zip closure and structure of the teri.

3. i like the zip closure on the teri! it looks cuter irl than in pictures!

4. My vote is for the Faridah. I don't know why, but I like it better. Super comfortable to carry. LOVE the grass color.... Are you able to see both IRL?

5. No I am not that is the problem!

6. The Teri is amazing! I love the 3 compartments (1 zipped, 2 open), the 2 front pockets, and the overall look. I don't think it's flat and narrow at all. I think it has enough space, without looking too bulky and huge like the Faridah. I am not a big fan of hobos so my vote goes to the Teri.

7. I like the Faridah a lot better. I prefer it if my shoulder bags only have one strap since those with two tend to slip off my shoulder, and I don't really like those that zip closed - I never zip my bags since that means I have to take them off my shoulder to fish stuff out of them. I've been carrying an ivory Faridah recently.

8. i voted for faridah. i find the shape of the teri kind of awkward looking.

9. I vote for the Faridah cause it looks a bit "cooler" IMO.

10. The teri looks better on me so I voted for it :smile: But the Faridah is nice too.

11. I voted for the Faridah too. I love mine. It's really comfortable to carry.:tup: