Poll: Which bag do you prefer, the teri or the faridah and why?

Which do you prefer the Teri or Faridah

• Teri

• Faridah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karen5000

Jul 3, 2007
I really cannot decide which bag I like better, what are the pros and cons of both. I originally liked the teri, because I felt like the faridah looks a little diaper bag ish, but recently i like the faridah better because it kind of 'flows', whereas the terri is kind of flat and narrow. Yet I think the Teri is more elegant looking. I'm deadlocked now. Thoughts? convincing? Thanks! (and BTW the color I would get in this bag, is grass green)

The Teri is amazing! I love the 3 compartments (1 zipped, 2 open), the 2 front pockets, and the overall look. I don't think it's flat and narrow at all. I think it has enough space, without looking too bulky and huge like the Faridah. I am not a big fan of hobos so my vote goes to the Teri.

I like the Faridah a lot better. I prefer it if my shoulder bags only have one strap since those with two tend to slip off my shoulder, and I don't really like those that zip closed - I never zip my bags since that means I have to take them off my shoulder to fish stuff out of them. I've been carrying an ivory Faridah recently.