Poll: Tis the season for totes!

kasmom

J'adore mon mari!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
I'm planning on buying 2 totes, 1 in black and 1 in white. I already have a beige GST that I love :love:. I know this time I want at least 1 cerf tote. So ladies, please help me decide.

white cerf & black gst win for now :tup:. The only drawback with the black gst is that I don't like the "new" caviar, from what I know the old caviar is hard to get now :sad:. What about the medallion, are the new caviar infected them yet? Am I right about the gst being the biggest, then the cerf and the medallion being the smallest?

White cerf and black GST. I just saw the white cerf w/silver C's and it is BEAUTIFUL. Very chic, elegant, timeless. And the GST, well, what can one say, lol. I have it and LOVE it. CJ

Love the cerf, but I don't own one. I bought a bordeaux gst in Sept and a beige medallion a couple of weeks ago. If NM had had a cerf in stock during the double points pre-price increase, I would have bought it. But, there were none in the system, so I got the medallion. I love the medallion and the GST. I suspect the Cerf will be my next bag. I don't look at the medallion as a true tote (open top and square or rectangular) I think the Cerf is classy and clean looking. I like it a lot. I think the perfect collection would comprise the GST, Medallion and Cerf. How lucky for you!
--Judy