Poll: Tis the season for totes!

kasmom

J'adore mon mari!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Home Sweet Home
I'm planning on buying 2 totes, 1 in black and 1 in white. I already have a beige GST that I love :love:. I know this time I want at least 1 cerf tote. So ladies, please help me decide.

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Get the Cerf, I did and I love it. It can hold a lot, it's not heavy, it looks classy and is comfortable to hold. Durable leather too.

kasmom

J'adore mon mari!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Home Sweet Home
The poll didn't went through :nogood:.

Here are my choices:

white cerf & black cerf
white cerf & black medallion
white cerf & black GST

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Greater NYC area
white cerf & black GST. I say black gst since you LOVE your beige one, the style works for you and its very different from the beige. White cerf is gorgeous.

chanelspell

Feb 25, 2007
white Cerf and black medallion both very chic and timeless! in this way you'll have 3 different styles ;)!I agree with Luccibag on the white Cerf :it's fabulous!:yes:

kasmom

J'adore mon mari!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Home Sweet Home
white cerf & black gst win for now :tup:. The only drawback with the black gst is that I don't like the "new" caviar, from what I know the old caviar is hard to get now :sad:. What about the medallion, are the new caviar infected them yet? Am I right about the gst being the biggest, then the cerf and the medallion being the smallest?

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
White cerf and black GST. I just saw the white cerf w/silver C's and it is BEAUTIFUL. Very chic, elegant, timeless. And the GST, well, what can one say, lol. I have it and LOVE it. CJ

Oct 20, 2006
i love the cerf i use it all the time, its definitely my favourite bag and it looks good with everything. i would get it in black and white.

Jun 23, 2007
Love the cerf, but I don't own one. I bought a bordeaux gst in Sept and a beige medallion a couple of weeks ago. If NM had had a cerf in stock during the double points pre-price increase, I would have bought it. But, there were none in the system, so I got the medallion. I love the medallion and the GST. I suspect the Cerf will be my next bag. I don't look at the medallion as a true tote (open top and square or rectangular) I think the Cerf is classy and clean looking. I like it a lot. I think the perfect collection would comprise the GST, Medallion and Cerf. How lucky for you!
--Judy