Poll: How many of you own multiple colors of one bag?

I have 4 Paddy satchels all obtained between August 2005 and January 2006 (Rouge, Choco, Whiskey & Blanc). Then when the medium Pocket Paddy's came out I got a black in that style. Love Paddy's but don't plan on any more colors (though some of the fall ones look yummy).

Goldensx5 said:
I have 4 Paddy satchels all obtained between August 2005 and January 2006 (Rouge, Choco, Whiskey & Blanc). Then when the medium Pocket Paddy's came out I got a black in that style. Love Paddy's but don't plan on any more colors (though some of the fall ones look yummy).

I'm drooling! I've got a paddy satchel on the way and having more than one would be TDF! :girlsigh:

3 Paddington Satchels:
Tan, Whiskey, Noir

1 Paddington Bowler (Box):
Chocolate

2 Medium Edith:
Chocolate, Chamois

1 Silverado Open Top Tote:
Chocolate

I think I'm done with Chloe for awhile! My big love affair right now is Chanel. :girlsigh: :heart: :tender:

I own three Paddington Satchels - Whiskey, Choco, and Blanc. I just ordered an '05 tan that popped up on Neiman's the other day and was probably a return. I couldn't help myself because of the lower price and no sales tax for my state. I am hoping that it is damaged and/or I don't like it so that I don't HAVE to keep it. I never thought that I would own multiples in the same bag, but have found myself doing this more and more lately. I LOVE these bags and would love one in every color if I had the funds!

I received my first real Paddy today from BG in Whiskey.

I also have the mousse Paddy coming in from Joan Shepp, hopefully NLT Friday.

I bought the whiskey after getting (and returning) a fake choco from Bluefly.

But then I heard from another PFer that the mouses was on sale so I had to have it too :love: . I should really return the Whiskey and keep the mousse but I think I have to keep them both.

My hubby says he is glad I found a "support" board for others with the same afflicition as me (bag-a-palooza). He says he needs one now! hee hee

Did you get the tan paddy at NM for less than retail??

iluvhandbags said:
I own three Paddington Satchels - Whiskey, Choco, and Blanc. I just ordered an '05 tan that popped up on Neiman's the other day and was probably a return. I couldn't help myself because of the lower price and no sales tax for my state. I am hoping that it is damaged and/or I don't like it so that I don't HAVE to keep it. I never thought that I would own multiples in the same bag, but have found myself doing this more and more lately. I LOVE these bags and would love one in every color if I had the funds!

I have the Paddington in Mousse and Choco, the mini Paddington in Rougue. The Silverado in dark brown and silver. Also the Cabas (vanity bag) in black, i did also have it in brown but sold it.