Poll: How many of you own multiple colors of one bag?

1. If so, what is it and in what colours?

2. I have 4 Paddington Medium Satchels in
    Whisky, Chocolate, Jeans Moyen and Rouge Red.

I have 2 Medium Edith Bags in Whisky and Chocolate.

I have bonded with each of them :tender:

3. Hmmmm, I can tell you what I want!!!

I have one chocolate paddington and would LOVE a cream based paddington (ivory/blanc/craie). I know a lot of Chloe PF'ers have doubles or triples of the paddingtons and Ediths.

4. OMG I don't own it, but I would love a chocolate or whiskey paddy to add to my Mousse paddy! These are addictive!

5. Well, I only own 1 which is my blanc paddy. And thats good enough for me.

6. rans, that is what I said when I first started out with my choco paddy...now I want one in ivory/blanc, grenat, mousse, blue nuit...lol.:choochoo:

7. So it's not insane to buy an Ivory Betty even I just ordered the choclate and hasn't even delivered to me yet? heheh

I just want to know if after a few months when I got sick of it, i will be able to unload it without losing alot of $$. :smile:

8. As long as you enjoy using it, then that is all that matters! Its a fabulous bag! You will love it!

9. I don't think it is crazy if you end up carrying both a lot! The only thing is if you bought it at a sale price you may not be able to sell it for more than that sale price (especially if the Betty continues to be on sale throughout the year).

For instance, a lot of paddington owners are having a hard time unloading their paddingtons for a price even close to their purchasing price. These babies retail for $1600 and they are selling for 1K or less. I think a part of the reason for this is because of all the sales.

10. ^^^No, it's not insane...esp. at these prices! I have a large Chocolate Betty, and I have the yellowish/tan color on it's way. Not sure what the color is called but NM calls it Chamois.

11. Chamois is like "butta". Such a sinfully decadent color!

12. Are the paddy's still on sale? this board is evil!!

13. All LV, in white and mono
    Hmmm I seem to have entered the realm of Chloe... sorry!!

14. I went overboard on the paddies last year. I have tan, choco, antracite, blanc and a mousse small pocket. I already sold an original vanilla and blue nuit box. :wlae: Right now I'm using my balenciaga bags....

15. I have 2 paddies: grenat and bleu nuit.
    I would LOVE something in the cream family and possibly a brown...and even a mousse.
    I just LOVE this bag so much that whenever I wear certain outfits that don't go with the red or blue I find myself thinking "if only I had a *insert color to match* paddy to go with what I'm wearing" LOL

I've been lusting after a b-bag and that seems like another one that it would be VERY easy to fall into "needing" multiple colors. I already have 4 colors on my want list. Of course everyone needs a shade of red, one of blue, one neutral brown and one neutral cream...and then basic black...oh CRAP, that's five...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice