Poll: Help me decide what to wear to a wedding!

Which dress should I wear?

• Gorgeous gold

• Passionate print

• Magical maroon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the print dress #2 because it is a non traditional wedding and since she is not having a "bridal party", this dress is special enough that it makes you stand out and look really elegant, yet not upstaging to the bride. I feel like #1 is too close to your skin color and makes you blend, but #3 is too formal and perhaps upstaging to the bride. Overall my favorites are #2, and #3. Good Luck!

The gold looks amazing on you, fits beautifully and looks understatedly elegant. Who is that by?

It's Banana Republic.

Thanks for all your thoughts ladies! I am going to go with #1. I thought it might be too boring, but I will dress it up with some accessories. At the moment I'm thinking of adding a touch of blue - sapphire jewelery and patent navy accessories.

I voted for #1, I like it because its casual yet dressy, you could put some nice jewelry w/it, and it would just look gorgeous and then wear a clutch w/it! #2 seemed a little too casual and more "out there"...but i LOVE that dress! #3 seems really too formal... JMO! Good Luck deciding! BTW, where did you get that print dress?

I love love love that dress with the print, you look fabulous and it's prefect for a wedding. I'm not crazy about the gold (you look great in it, but I'm not sure if it fits for the wedding).

i love them all! they look great on you! but my vote goes to nr2 because you maybe can't wear it all the time and it is very appropiate for a wedding.. In my opinion nr1 you could also wear for dinnerparty's etc.