Poll: Help me decide what to wear to a wedding!

Which dress should I wear?

• Gorgeous gold

• Passionate print

• Magical maroon

Results are only viewable after voting.

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
One of my good friends is getting married in late May and she's asked me to participate in her wedding. She's not having any bridesmaids and the wedding itself is somewhat on the untraditional side. The ceremony is in a church and the reception is in a nice restaurant.

I like all of these dresses but I can't decide which looks better. Ignore the tan lines and let me know your thoughts!

Dress #1 Gold

2414194775_83950b7508.jpg

Dress #2 Print

2414195111_8a1ff8b20a.jpg

Dress #3 Maroon

2414195403_9334cd8c53.jpg

If it were traditional, I would say number 3, but since it's not traditional, I definitely say number 2!!
BTW - I absolutely LOVE the last two dresses on you!! They look so HOT on you!!:mad:

My vote is for the gold dress. The others are gorgeous, but not quite for this occasion. I'd be afraid of upstaging the bride in the second dress. And the third seems like it'd be too formal for this particular wedding.

I :heart: the 2nd dress, but lacherig pointed, it might be a lil too flashy, and upstage the bride. I voted for the gold dress, cos it seemed less fussy than the 3rd.

G'luck, and let us know which dress you decide on!

They all look great! No. 3 seems a little too dressy for an untraditional wedding; if you don't think No. 2 would upstage the bride, I'd say go for it. Either way, hope you have fun!