Poll: Bronze or dark silver.....Luxury by Chanel Ligne, Bowler!

Dark Silver!! That pics look doesn't even resemble how beautiful the silver is because that's a fake bag.

have you seen in IRL? Dark Silver? the 1-800 Chanel representative said that it is really dark silver...more like pewter sort of.......I guess the best way is to check it out IRL......I didn't even know that the picture that I got was a color of a fake bag......I got the pic. from e-bay......and I am so bad at figuring out which is fake and which is not on e-bay...that's why I never shop there........:sweatdrop:

I wanted to show the samples of the colors....and i couldn't find the picture of DARK SILVER....no where.....

Silver!! I've seen both in real life and Silver beats Bronze for me.

Smooth, YAY, someone saw them IRL. Can you describe them? Are they as metallic as the deerskin bowlers? Is the dark silver the same as last season's luxe line silver? Is the silver really shiny? Sorry for all the ?'s but I'm on the list for both but will only get one.

have you seen in IRL? Dark Silver? the 1-800 Chanel representative said that it is really dark silver...more like pewter sort of.......I guess the best way is to check it out IRL......I didn't even know that the picture that I got was a color of a fake bag......I got the pic. from e-bay......and I am so bad at figuring out which is fake and which is not on e-bay...that's why I never shop there........:sweatdrop:

I wanted to show the samples of the colors....and i couldn't find the picture of DARK SILVER....no where.....

There's a pic on ebay of the dark silver in deerskin and I've seen another bag IRL w/dark silver leather. Pewter is the PERFECT color to describe the dark silver. It's not like the bright silver that I have from the spring 06 luxury line. Yes, that is a pic of a fake bag! I can tell by the bronze hardware and the shade of silver. :yes:

ohhh dear...now i am obsessing over THIS bag...............what a hard choice, but........................bronze....i think its a bit more timeless and classic than silver? enjoy! lucky you
i saw this bag at the Saks Chanel boutique at Town Center Mall in Boca Raton the other day, picked it up, and cooed to it "Hi, lover" a la Sarah Jessica to the Manolos in the store window during that Sex & the City episode:love: