Polène handbags

Thank you!! I hadn’t realized til I pulled them all out for the pic exactly how many I have hehe. I do love the burgundy, it’s more purple-toned though so keep that in mind! I don’t have any of their other bags in burgundy so haven’t been able to do a direct comparison, but it does seem “cooler” than pics I’ve seen of the burgundy sept for example. So just depends what would work best for you and your wardrobe! I love wearing it with other deep reds and purples for a tonal look, or as a more interesting piece against a neutral look.
Thanks! Yes I was quite bent on getting the burgundy Sept but it’s OOS at the moment! So am thinking of the Neuf.. but hmm now that you said the shades appear to be different, I might have to think again. And if the Sept comes back in burgundy.. I don’t really want to get 2 bags in burgundy.. WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

My cart now has:
Cyme in Cognac
Neuf in Burgundy / Camel
Sept in Chalk (since Burgundy is OOS)
Huit in Beige (still thinking)

Thanks! Yes I was quite bent on getting the burgundy Sept but it’s OOS at the moment! So am thinking of the Neuf.. but hmm now that you said the shades appear to be different, I might have to think again. And if the Sept comes back in burgundy.. I don’t really want to get 2 bags in burgundy.. WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

My cart now has:
Cyme in Cognac
Neuf in Burgundy / Camel
Sept in Chalk (since Burgundy is OOS)
Huit in Beige (still thinking)

Sept in Black looks amazing since it's a very professional looking bag. I think Camel for Neuf is great. Have you considered taupe for Huit? I think it suits the playful shape perfectly. (But I'm biased since I got black, chalk and taupe.)

My Cyme canvas in beige arrived! It's beautiful. I notice it has a faint cigarette smell on the leather, hopefully once I air it out some, it will go away. It's my first Polene and I am very happy with it. I can't wait to wear it out.

The strap is super comfortable and the bag is so big and roomy. I just wish it had interior pockets. Oh well, time to find a purse insert.
View attachment 5410882View attachment 5410883View attachment 5410884View attachment 5410886

View attachment 5410885
this is beautiful - thank you for posting - after watching an unboxing video from minks4all - I am thinking I will order this in the black - though I am terrified of how dirty it will become - I own nothing white :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: Naminé
Well this whole thread is dangerous. Now I have the numero one nano in camel, number nine mini in black and the cyme in canvas on my wish list.
it really is - I just also ordered the cyme canvas in cognac - its a pre-order for June 24th - which is good - as I have maybe three other bags arriving over the next week starting Friday....so spacing out the arrival of that one will help me feel slightly less ridiculous about my new and apparently severe Polene obsession...

Last edited:
So as my Polene love grows, I’m suddenly curious of the Sept. I had kind of discarded it because some reviewers mentioned the clasp was very tricky and opening and closing quickly was a mission.
But as I see so many Poleners showcasing their Septs I wonder if maybe it’s not as uncomfortable as so many have said.
Polene Sept owners (full size or mini): Feedback much appreciated! Thank you.
yes!!!! me too!!! was thinking burgundy or black for the sept but have hesitated due to clasp - though the minks4all YouTube had a fairly informative video on the Sept if I recall...

and an update - I also just ordered the micro un in burgundy- also shipping June 24th. Might be useful for additional color compare pics if helpful to anyone debating selections - will have black tonca, two tone camel tonca, taupe mini neuf, cognac trim on cyme canvas and burgundy micro un...with the last two arriving June 24th - with the whole lot still less than many of the single LV/Celine etc bags I was looking at initially :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi hi hi,

It has been 2 weeks since I purchased my first Polene bag. It’s also my first brand name bag as well I just want to say it’s so helpful to have this forum. I mainly read about “colors” topic here when deciding on the Numero Huit (I could share some ways that I used to narrow down the info). I bought it in Camel (please see pics attached). I wanted to get it in Edition Cognac but it was out of stock and no plan to restock
Congratulations on your first Polene bag, and first designer bag! :yahoo::happydance:

yes!!!! me too!!! was thinking burgundy or black for the sept but have hesitated due to clasp - though the minks4all YouTube had a fairly informative video on the Sept if I recall...

and an update - I also just ordered the micro un in burgundy- also shipping June 24th. Might be useful for additional color compare pics if helpful to anyone debating selections - will have black tonca, two tone camel tonca, taupe mini neuf, cognac trim on cyme canvas and burgundy micro un...with the last two arriving June 24th - with the whole lot still less than many of the single LV/Celine etc bags I was looking at initially :biggrin:
What a fantastic collection! :love: :love: :love: Looking forward to pics!

Got the payout for unused vacation days from my old job... and bought the Neuf Mini in Dune! :yahoo: A new job deserves a new bag! :yes:So excited to see the color in person! :happydance: Will post pics when it arrives next week.

Yayyyy! Congratulations! So excited for you!! You sure deserve the new bag! Also very excited to see the Dune in real life for the first time. Look forward to your photos although I know this will be very dangerous to my wallet, lol.

One thing I did to decide between the two colours was search YouTube for Polene store. Once you see them on the shelf in those reviews, the cognac definitely looks darker irl.
Love your neuf!!

Thank you so much!!! I’ll
I found my old reply in this thread when I got the camel and what is most like cognac. Cognac looked very rusty to me. I think yours is camel.

Thank you! Now I’m also eye-ing on cognag. This current obsession. Why why why do I want so many things from them, why?
A Huit in blush! Please take pictures and share with us when you get it!!

Sure I will! I think I’ll receive it in a day or so. Super excited I kept checking the DHL tracking rec
Omg noooo lol. It begins….

Gorgeous and so jealous! I had been planning on this but now it’s out of stock. I put a notification request in, if it comes back I will have to pounce.

Seems like it’s now back in stock! Even though I don’t think I will use this regular size neuf all that much because of its kinda bulky size.The beige makes the bag such a pleasure to look at. I can look at it all day lol. Look forward to being your bag twin. :biggrin:

Yayyyy! Congratulations! So excited for you!! You sure deserve the new bag! Also very excited to see the Dune in real life for the first time. Look forward to your photos although I know this will be very dangerous to my wallet, lol.

Sure I will! I think I’ll receive it in a day or so. Super excited I kept checking the DHL tracking rec

Thank you! :flowers:

I'm doing the same thing. Was hoping for delivery tomorrow, but my bag seems to be stuck in Cleveland. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

• Sad
Reactions: Antonia
OMG, I LOVE it!!!! :love: :loveeyes: :faint: I definitely want one now!!

hehe go for it! The color is such a sweetheart!
They look great!

Do you prefer the neuf or neuf mini for daily use?

I’ve been using the neuf mini for quite some time so I’m more used to that than the regular size. At this point, I prefer the mini neuf because of its perfect crossbody size. It’s proportionate to my 5’3” height and 0-2 body type. I have to say, though, I didn’t quite like it at first because of the super tricky narrow opening, but after a while the leather gets soften and it has become easier to get things in and out. If you can find a good angle to put your things in (vertically then horizontally), it surprisingly holds a lot more than one can imagine. And this is coming from someone who normally carry a lot. It does hold more than the Dix which appears wider in appearance. I can fit my iphone 13 pro (the pro max should fit as well), medium sized wallet (I think long wallet is doable too with the right angle), a pack of napkins, hand sanitizer, facial spray, and a few lipsticks/pens/candies. It should already be packed at this point. It’s great for daily essentials if these are what you normally pack too, and very cute.

To me, the height of the full sized neuf is not too big or overwhelming for someone my height, but I think the width makes it super bulky. It definitely will stick out if you do a crossbody. The bag is about a M/L size. The capacity is super spacious. If you hold more than the (my) essentials, say you also carry a portable umbrella, full sized bottle of water, books/ipads; you may want to go with the full sized neuf. One thing I like is that it is full leather but the bag itself is not very heavy (650 grams) for the size. It’s a great size for traveling.

Two sizes sure serve different purposes, but if I can only have one, I will choose a mini neuf!

Last edited:
Sept in Black looks amazing since it's a very professional looking bag. I think Camel for Neuf is great. Have you considered taupe for Huit? I think it suits the playful shape perfectly. (But I'm biased since I got black, chalk and taupe.)
Thank you for the affirmation that Camel in Neuf is great. Hahaha. Yes I love the Taupe! But I already have the Un Nano in Taupe and Dix in Black so I wanted to try other colours :smile: but now I think the beige might be bit similar to my Celine luggage in Dune..

1653467080908.jpeg

Hi all… how does Polene handle quality issues? I received my Umi belt on April 25th and the hardware on it has snapped… this is only my third time wearing it. :sad:
Update on this: Polene says they cannot do anything because it’s been 15 days past delivery (it was 22 days when I wrote them) AND I wore the belt? Doesn’t seem like they stand by their product, or at least their belts… just be wary when buying the Umi Belts!

Long-time polene lover but just discovered this thread the other day when looking for more info on the Tonca (which I ordered in camel before it sold out - thanks to this group)! Sharing my current collection.

Such a beautiful collection, thank you for posting! :love: Is the mini neuf in the front that new dune color? I was eyeing the umi in burgundy, hoped it would be more reddish color than purple, but it seems like it is more purple, right? Pretty color but I really love it how it looks in the sales picture though. :love:

• Love
Reactions: thebobacode
Well this whole thread is dangerous. Now I have the numero one nano in camel, number nine mini in black and the cyme in canvas on my wish list.

Nice! I covet the Neuf mini in black also. The curvy aspect makes the shape so feminine.

Love it. That camel actually looks gorgeous and bright. I’m wondering if in the Umi it’s a different shade than the Neuf, for instance. It looks so different than the darker shades I’ve seen.

Agreed. They use the word camel for multiple bags but these are just not the same for example

FCF00CF0-D3B9-4C13-93E3-BFDF662536EF.jpeg

CE7631A7-AE4A-49F9-A2B2-026B136784A7.jpeg