Polène handbags

Just wanted to share a pic of the pouch that I picked up from the Polene store in Paris when I was there a couple of months ago -- as I mentioned in my earlier post, I found a combination that I haven't seen on their website before, a "Trio" combination of smooth burgundy leather, burgundy velvet leather, and a rose gold metallic leather. Thought it'd be a good reference to share it here -- it's a very nicely made little SLG, and the leather is really super soft!20180624_172501 (2).jpg

Reactions: atcprincess
Just wanted to share a pic of the pouch that I picked up from the Polene store in Paris when I was there a couple of months ago -- as I mentioned in my earlier post, I found a combination that I haven't seen on their website before, a "Trio" combination of smooth burgundy leather, burgundy velvet leather, and a rose gold metallic leather. Thought it'd be a good reference to share it here -- it's a very nicely made little SLG, and the leather is really super soft!View attachment 4123479
That is a cute pouch! I love the colorways.

Reactions: starkfan
I will admit. This bag is heavy, but so beautiful. I went to Ulta and the girls that worked there loved my bag. Then I got stopped in the grocery store by a lady that had to know who made it. Lol.
Thought your shots made the contrasting of the colors much more evident than shots on the Polene site. Don't you just love feeling like you "discovered" them? Ahead of the curve! I've been torn between purchasing this and the MG Lady, but I think I'm finally sold on this. Having seen MG Lady in person, the leather on Polene looks thicker, like it will last much longer and wear much more nicely.

Hi All,
I have been a silent reader all this time and been pretty much obssesed of Polene Numero Un since I discovered through my IG feed.

All of your bags uploaded here are so gorgeous.
Still can’t decide between the numero un in Trio camel of Monochrome grey.

The trio camel looks really good on you ❤️❤️❤️ .
I was aiming on this color but I wanted more subtle color. Browsing my IG feed and found an Parisian blogger wearing the Monochrome grey and it was so dreamy. It looks nude/beige rather than grey in the pictures though. I am just worry it will transfer color and get dirty easily. Especially I am a stay at home Mom to a very active 2yo toddler, can’t imagine chasing him in the park and worry about the bag at the same time .

One note on the Polene Un... I really love all the designs, but I think it's interesting/odd they made the prominent piece of leather at the closure on the front more leather at the standard size, and gold hardware on the mini. Think they should've gone for gold on all of them! Somehow it seems to pull the look together a little more, for me. Anyone else feel this way? Contemplating ordering the mini over the standard size for that reason only, but worried it might be too small for my needs. We'll see!

One note on the Polene Un... I really love all the designs, but I think it's interesting/odd they made the prominent piece of leather at the closure on the front more leather at the standard size, and gold hardware on the mini. Think they should've gone for gold on all of them! Somehow it seems to pull the look together a little more, for me. Anyone else feel this way? Contemplating ordering the mini over the standard size for that reason only, but worried it might be too small for my needs. We'll see!

Yes I agree. Except on the tricolor ones. Especially the camel/beige and the burgundy, the third leather color really looks amazing..