Polene Cyme Discussion Thread

Really can‘t understand why nobody is bothered that actually everything inside the bag is rolling around like crazy because of its shape. But perhaps I am the only one who hates to use pouches in bags…
Would love to hear from other people, because to me this seems like a common problem with all tote bags or any bag that's a giant black hole.

Would love to hear from other people, because to me this seems like a common problem with all tote bags or any bag that's a giant black hole.
It is not. If you have a rectangular tote, the things you arrange in it (I don‘t use pouches or a bag organizer.), stay where you put them. Because the Cyme is rounded at the bottom everything shifts around like in a washing machine. Also if you put in something rectangular, e.g. as a working woman, notebooks, documents etc., they are laying oblique in your bag.
I think this bag is more a bag for leisure, but totally not a work bag, which was why I bought it for, to have pretty looking one, because rectangular bags are just so plain. But there is a reason working bags are rectangular. They may not be superpretty stylewise, but are just practical. But that is learning by trying. For next time I know better.

No, it's definitely not the same as with a regular rectangular tote. In the Cyme everything rolls around and things don't stay put, you really can't do anything about it (I love the pouch though). With every other tote that I had so far, it was never this bad. Still, this is not a deal breaker for me, I knew it before I got it and I don't mind, still love my Cyme.

No, it's definitely not the same as with a regular rectangular tote. In the Cyme everything rolls around and things don't stay put, you really can't do anything about it (I love the pouch though). With every other tote that I had so far, it was never this bad. Still, this is not a deal breaker for me, I knew it before I got it and I don't mind, still love my Cyme.
I wish I knew before, I had not think about the form factor as I never had a rounded structured bag before, which is why I wrote about it somewhere here some time before.
I have only used it twice since I bought it and now it sits in its box since then. It is pretty though…

I just got the regular Cyme. Is it just me or is it hard to quickly loop it over your shoulders because the longer strap isn’t long enough (especially when wearing a thicker coat). It might just be a “me” thing, though. When comparing the length of my longer strap to the photos on the website, mine seems to be shorter. Is it a matter of the leather strap stretching over time or did I get a defective one?

Attachments

• IMG_2951.jpeg
    IMG_2951.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2952.jpeg
    IMG_2952.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone had a good experience with pre- orders? I think over a cyme, but don´t know if the mini better or the regulär . What do you think? And what do you think over pre order? Thx 🙏

For a regular every day handbag to use alone, the mini cyme was perfect size. I needed a tote bag in addition to my everyday bag, to tote the extras to work or accompany me on a trip. But it is very beautiful and it was hard to part with as the leather is gorgeous and design so nice.

Reactions: Rose71