Polene Cyme Discussion Thread

Just received my first Cyme tote. Its beautiful, but I have two questions (to all Polène experts / Cyme owners here):

The handles are really thin and flimsy. Guess thats normal?

Are your corners the same? I can see the threads and the small needle holes in the leather. Maybe thats normal because of its design?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    370.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0018.jpeg
    IMG_0018.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 18
The handles are thin and flimsy, that is normal. They are sturdy though.
Thank you for reply!
I decided to keep her and enjoy her. For the price it is a beautiful bag! And btw now it is oos at Polène, so glad I got one. Others I saw on pics do have the same threads / stitches being visible on the bottom edges. So I guess its normal :smile:

I just took my Cyme from the attic where it was sitting forever as there is so much hype about it and already when swinging it the first time again, sam problem as before: I am a shoulder and crossbody girl as I have to take everything in my bag to work without a car, and everytime I want to swing the bag on my shoulder, my elbow stucks at the short strap and I cannot shoulder it. It really looks beautiful carry at the short handles, but a quick shouldering is just not possible. Such a pity.

I just took my Cyme from the attic where it was sitting forever as there is so much hype about it and already when swinging it the first time again, sam problem as before: I am a shoulder and crossbody girl as I have to take everything in my bag to work without a car, and everytime I want to swing the bag on my shoulder, my elbow stucks at the short strap and I cannot shoulder it. It really looks beautiful carry at the short handles, but a quick shouldering is just not possible. Such a pity.
If it doesn't work for you have you thought about selling it? It's still a very popular bag thanks to tiktok. Might want to strike while the iron's hot.