pocket paddy - HELP! ivory or tan!

aww now i reallie wanna see the jaune color!

roey - did you ask NM about the colors? i talked to the lady and she said wuts in the picture is the sunflower...but it looks exactly like the tan!!!

so now im left wandering what the jaune is...so its just the taupe we see around? thanks!!

SoCal - seems like you want another pocket :biggrin:! wut colors do you have now?

callmelulu - I don't know about the weight but the ivory is available on NM right now. If you can afford it you might want to grab it before it disappears - at least you can return it easily if needed. Too bad yesterday was 1-day free shipping too!

jacquelinez said:
aww now i reallie wanna see the jaune color!

roey - did you ask NM about the colors? i talked to the lady and she said wuts in the picture is the sunflower...but it looks exactly like the tan!!!

so now im left wandering what the jaune is...so its just the taupe we see around? thanks!!

SoCal - seems like you want another pocket :biggrin:! wut colors do you have now?

The one on NM is the tan...it is more attractive in the pic than IRL IMHO...

Jaune is more of a pale yellow...mammab posted a pic on another thread a week or so ago.

Taupe was described by a poster as "wet sand"...it has more brown in it than the tan.

SoCal is loving her black pocket paddy!

My best guess...

NM/BG tan = taupe
NM/BG sunflower = tan
NM ivory = blanc

No, I didn't ask NM about the colors, just going on my own knowledge. Agree w/SoCal about the coloring keycode. The sunflower looks tan, not jaune, which is more mustardy-yellow.

SoCal said:
The one on NM is the tan...it is more attractive in the pic than IRL IMHO...

Jaune is more of a pale yellow...mammab posted a pic on another thread a week or so ago.

Taupe was described by a poster as "wet sand"...it has more brown in it than the tan.

SoCal is loving her black pocket paddy!

My best guess...

NM/BG tan = taupe
NM/BG sunflower = tan
NM ivory = blanc

For what its worth - NM had the jaune and taupe in the stores so my guess is that online tan = taupe and sunflower = jaune/yellow. Someone needs to order a sunflower and find out (I already got the jaune from BG and returned it b/c looks like dried mustard). :smile:

callmelulu said:
ivory! i saw someone carrying this yesterday and was so mesmerized I followed her for two blocks and walked right past my office!

is this bag super heavy?
I think its somewhat heavier than the regular paddington satchel b/c its bigger.