Pochette OR Koala Wallet / POMME or AMRANTE

I have the Koala in Amarante, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have the Pomme in the French Purse and it gets a lot of compliments. I also have the Pochette in Mono and it is the most functional. Of the three Koala Amarante is my favorite!!!

i also think that pochette is more functional. you can just stuff all your money, receipt, and cards in the slots. can't decide which looks better though, amarante or pomme. both are gorgeous!

just bought the vernis pomme koala wallet, love it, but saw on eLuxury that they have a Monogram Vernis Porte-Tresor International with Ten Slots for $100 less. do i order it and return my koala or keep koala. thanks

Pomme koala. I am carrying this one right now and it's gorgeous. Unlike the amarante, it doesn't show every single fingerprint and smudge.

872377474_73e268afeb_o.jpg

420608136_97390fd6c9_o.jpg

Definitely pochette in pomme. I actually prefer the look of amarante, but it's entirely impractical for something you're touching so often- just by handling one at a boutique I got nasty fingerprints all over it :sad: And I'm not one to have unclean hands.