Pochette Metis OR Speedy B25?

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
Ladies, I am considering a change: I have 5 large LV bags (Artsys and NFs) and am wanting a smaller cross body bag. Any thoughts about these two? I was considering the Emp Speedy 25 for a while, but like the lightweight, easy vibe of the Mono Speedy. And then, the Metis...PF members seem to love it.

Thoughts?

TIA:smile:

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
I don't have a Metis, I do have an Eden, similar to the Metis, just rounder. I also have a speedy b 25. For crossbody I would go with Metis. I mean the Pochette Metis, not the hobo. GL

jinjia_1812

Feb 26, 2013
I have both the emp speedy 25 and pochette métis and I love both of them! But the speedy definitely fits more things in. However the pochette métis is just so cute!! Good luck in deciding!

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I am planning to buy speedy b25 in mono or DE, i like classic style and speedy is just so timeless. I love the shape so much but I am not a hanheld person, so I prefer speedy b. I vote for speedy B!
I was considering emp. Speedy at first too but think i should just get a canvas bag, lightweight and more casual.

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I know the métis is popular here, but I prefer Speedy b25. I'm not so keen on the mono strap and hardware on the métis.

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
Pochette metis for me. She is bigger as she looks and sits closer to the body, speedy is a little bulkier when worn crossbody bc of her style. I would go for Pochette metis. Cant wait to see your choice.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
love them both but the speedy b carries much more. i don't have the pm because i think it would not have enough capacity for me and i don't want to overstuff it (especially with the flap closure), but i do like it a lot and still think about getting one in the future. for now tho, the speedy b 25 is a wonderful choice because i am always amazed at how much it can hold without feeling stuffed. best of luck with your decision.