Pochette Metis OR Speedy B25?

OCMomof3

O.G.
Feb 26, 2013
Ladies, I am considering a change: I have 5 large LV bags (Artsys and NFs) and am wanting a smaller cross body bag. Any thoughts about these two? I was considering the Emp Speedy 25 for a while, but like the lightweight, easy vibe of the Mono Speedy. And then, the Metis...PF members seem to love it.

Thoughts?

TIA:smile:

I don't have a Metis, I do have an Eden, similar to the Metis, just rounder. I also have a speedy b 25. For crossbody I would go with Metis. I mean the Pochette Metis, not the hobo. GL

I have both the emp speedy 25 and pochette métis and I love both of them! But the speedy definitely fits more things in. However the pochette métis is just so cute!! Good luck in deciding!

I am planning to buy speedy b25 in mono or DE, i like classic style and speedy is just so timeless. I love the shape so much but I am not a hanheld person, so I prefer speedy b. I vote for speedy B!
I was considering emp. Speedy at first too but think i should just get a canvas bag, lightweight and more casual.

Pochette metis for me. She is bigger as she looks and sits closer to the body, speedy is a little bulkier when worn crossbody bc of her style. I would go for Pochette metis. Cant wait to see your choice.

love them both but the speedy b carries much more. i don't have the pm because i think it would not have enough capacity for me and i don't want to overstuff it (especially with the flap closure), but i do like it a lot and still think about getting one in the future. for now tho, the speedy b 25 is a wonderful choice because i am always amazed at how much it can hold without feeling stuffed. best of luck with your decision.