Pochette Métis NV help!!

Thank you for the advice. How would you compare it to a speedyB? The SpeedyB in DE and Graceful MM in mono are on my wishlist. I’ve had the Graceful in Mono before the vachetta ring on it started to unravel. So I exchanged it for the Clapton backpack. But I do miss that bag. I know the SpeedyB is a classic and isn’t going anywhere. I’m just afraid of the Graceful being Discontinued like the Delightful. But then I don’t want to return the PM and not be able to get it again. :confused1: I stress myself out.

It really depends on what fits your lifestyle. I personally find no use for a speedyb. It's too clunky for everyday use or for running errands. It's also a true casual bag, you can't pair it with dressier outfits, it just doesn't look right. With PM, you can dress it up with a bandeau and wear it as a clutch for semi-formal events. I've done it and received compliments. But for other times, you can dress it down with tshirt and jeans and it'll look just as cute. I just think the PM is more versatile. As for Graceful mm, I'm not a big fan of the style and would prefer the neonoe over it for a similar aesthetic. But that's just me :rolleyes:

Reactions: LucyLaLaLVoer
so I went to the store today they had one pochette mettis available I wanted to exchange my current bag.because I couldn't take my mind off that 2mm difference when its empty.and the bag for which I went to the store couldn't even sit upright .:sad: .I didn't return mine .I think I should just start using this bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: keishapie1973
It became available tonight too, so I ordered one. I’m wondering if the popularity of the multi-pochette is taking some attention off the Pochette Métis.
I ordered my second Pochette Metis (first one was a mess) on Saturday and it still hasn't shipped. I wonder what is going on. This bag is losing its luster and I'm not interested in trying for a third attempt if the first two are quality control failures.

so I went to the store today they had one pochette mettis available I wanted to exchange my current bag.because I couldn't take my mind off that 2mm difference when its empty.and the bag for which I went to the store couldn't even sit upright .:sad: .I didn't return mine .I think I should just start using this bag.

I think you should just keep it and enjoy it. :smile: The 2mm difference is so small that nobody would notice it, sorry for bringing it up in the 1st place now I've transferred the OCD onto you. :doh:

Reactions: Sufana
I lied. Not only did I order a third PM in monogram, but I also ordered a Reverse PM when it became available as ATB this morning around 0630 EST. I was supposed to be working on an assignment. Whoops.

I spoke to customer service again and the representative told me that these manufacturing problems are due to customer demand for the PMs and PA. She told me that people were dissatisfied with the three-year waiting list, so in order to meet demand, LV ramped up production at the expense of construction quality. I was surprised she told me all of that, but I was not surprised to hear that craftsmanship has fallen off a cliff to meet market demand. What a shame.

I lied. Not only did I order a third PM in monogram, but I also ordered a Reverse PM when it became available as ATB this morning around 0630 EST. I was supposed to be working on an assignment. Whoops.

I spoke to customer service again and the representative told me that these manufacturing problems are due to customer demand for the PMs and PA. She told me that people were dissatisfied with the three-year waiting list, so in order to meet demand, LV ramped up production at the expense of construction quality. I was surprised she told me all of that, but I was not surprised to hear that craftsmanship has fallen off a cliff to meet market demand. What a shame.
I hope these turn out better than the first so you can enjoy them

Reactions: Four Tails

Keep us posted on how'd the PM turn out! Hope at least one of them is perfect!