Pochette Métis NV help!!

Not normal at all...the lock is crooked. Omg this looks just like the one that Shea Whitney did unbox on. You should exchange for a new one. Also check the corners on the front pocket. I've noticed the canvas has micro chips/tears on the PM I've purchased recently, thank goodness the 2nd one I ordered arrived in near perfect condition. Neither of the PM's I've ordered tilt forward. It's such a shame that we have to live with the imperfections of the PM :sad:

Last edited:
Thanks for ur reply . Yeah I m thinking to return . The SA told me these are handmade they come with lil imperfections . That’s how it is .
Not normal at all...the lock is crooked. Omg this looks just like the one that Shea Whitney did unbox on. You should exchange for a new one. Also check the corners on the front pocket. I've noticed micro chips/tears on the PM I've purchased recently, thank goodness the 2nd one I ordered arrived in near perfect condition. Neither of the PM's I've ordered tilt forward. It's such a shame that we have to live with the imperfections of the PM :sad:

Thanks for ur reply . Yeah I m thinking to return . The SA told me these are handmade they come with lil imperfections . That’s how it is .

Hey there! I just realized you've also posted pictures of your PM! My reply was intended for OP's PM, which is obvious that the lock is crooked. I just checked out yours and although I'm OCD about alignment, the lock looks fine but the print is slightly off centered - the flowers near the stitches on the front flap is higher on the right side by like 2mm. Not sure if this is something you're willing to overlook, but if the stores happen to have an extra, definitely check it out to see if it's any better. Also the PM seems to be popping up more often on the website lately so you can test your luck with the replacement too. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sufana
Oh ok.thank u . I m planning to keep it bcz They r just allowing me to return no exchanges for this bag even if it’s faulty. .
Hey there! I just realized you've also posted pictures of your PM! My reply was intended for OP's PM, which is obvious that the lock is crooked. I just checked out yours and although I'm OCD about alignment, the lock looks fine but the print is slightly off centered - the flowers near the stitches on the front flap is lower on the right side. If the stores happen to have an extra, definitely check it out to see if it's any better. Also the PM seems to be popping up more often on the website lately so you can test your luck with the replacement too. Good luck![/QUOTE
Hey there! I just realized you've also posted pictures of your PM! My reply was intended for OP's PM, which is obvious that the lock is crooked. I just checked out yours and although I'm OCD about alignment, yours doesn't look that bad to me that I'm willing to live with it if it was mine, but it's totally your call. If the stores happen to have an extra, definitely check it out to see if it's any better. Also the PM seems to be popping up more often on the website lately so you can test your luck with the replacement too. Good luck!

Reactions: waterlily112
I think u have edited ur post . Yeah now that u have mentioned I see that difference too .is it something to be worried about? I don’t know this is my first lv . . And this bag is really hard to get .
Hey there! I just realized you've also posted pictures of your PM! My reply was intended for OP's PM, which is obvious that the lock is crooked. I just checked out yours and although I'm OCD about alignment, the lock looks fine but the print is slightly off centered - the flowers near the stitches on the front flap is higher on the right side by like 2mm. Not sure if this is something you're willing to overlook, but if the stores happen to have an extra, definitely check it out to see if it's any better. Also the PM seems to be popping up more often on the website lately so you can test your luck with the replacement too. Good luck!

I think u have edited ur post . Yeah now that u have mentioned I see that difference too .is it something to be worried about? I don’t know this is my first lv . . And this bag is really hard to get .
Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to hit 'post reply' almost always too soon. :smile:

It's your call. I don't think it's a defect and most likely people (and yourself) won't notice it when you're carrying the bag. Like I said, I have OCD so that would bother me. When I purchased the 1st PM the print didn't line up perfectly on the bag and the strap so I started stalking the website hoping that I can place another order. It happened after the 3rd day of me periodically refreshing the page. If it's something you can live with, then by all mean keep it. I know it is quite hard to get a hold of a PM but I feel like it has been showing up on the website more often than say, the multi-pochette accessoires. Matter of fact, I saw a mono PM became available last night.

Reactions: LucyLaLaLVoer
Hi ,I hope u got ur replacement. I just got a bag two days ago . I m noticing some kind of imbalance too . Can u guys help me ? Should I return
I don't see it as the lock is crooked, the flap is sitting lower on one side, being new it could be from laying and moving around in transit. Have you filled it to see if it straightens up? Mine is over a year old and sometimes leans a little to one side and I move it back. Does annoy me a bit but overall the bag is perfect

Reactions: PurseAddict728
Your lock is not in alignment. This bag is obviously crooked. My PM leans forward "a little bit", not severe like yours. Which only means the overall construction is somehow lopsided so you're not getting a normal rectangle box.

Yeah . May b that’s the cause ,the bag was empty before now I have filled it and the shape looks better to me . Does it? .
I don't see it as the lock is crooked, the flap is sitting lower on one side, being new it could be from laying and moving around in transit. Have you filled it to see if it straightens up? Mine is over a year old and sometimes leans a little to one side and I move it back. Does annoy me a bit but overall the bag is perfect

Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to hit 'post reply' almost always too soon. :smile:

It's your call. I don't think it's a defect and most likely people (and yourself) won't notice it when you're carrying the bag. Like I said, I have OCD so that would bother me. When I purchased the 1st PM the print didn't line up perfectly on the bag and the strap so I started stalking the website hoping that I can place another order. It happened after the 3rd day of me periodically refreshing the page. If it's something you can live with, then by all mean keep it. I know it is quite hard to get a hold of a PM but I feel like it has been showing up on the website more often than say, the multi-pochette accessoires. Matter of fact, I saw a mono PM became available last night.

Attachments

• 86AA26A1-6743-41CB-878B-3A4DD4471BAE.jpeg
    86AA26A1-6743-41CB-878B-3A4DD4471BAE.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 224
  • F6DBBD2E-02DE-4A13-840D-830952174F56.jpeg
    F6DBBD2E-02DE-4A13-840D-830952174F56.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 216

It became available tonight too, so I ordered one. I’m wondering if the popularity of the multi-pochette is taking some attention off the Pochette Métis.

Makes sense. I’m debating keeping it. I love crossbody bags and everyone seems to rave about it. I’m just not sure if I want the PM or another bag on my wishlist more...

Makes sense. I’m debating keeping it. I love crossbody bags and everyone seems to rave about it. I’m just not sure if I want the PM or another bag on my wishlist more...

I love the PM! It's one of my most used bags, ever. I bought it initially back in 2014, it wasn't until 3-4 years into using it that's when the glazing started to melt. Aside from the known issues, it's definitely one of the most functional bags from LV at a reasonable price range and go with so many different outfits. That's why I decided to get it again. :smile:

I love the PM! It's one of my most used bags, ever. I bought it initially back in 2014, it wasn't until 3-4 years into using it that's when the glazing started to melt. Aside from the known issues, it's definitely one of the most functional bags from LV at a reasonable price range and go with so many different outfits. That's why I decided to get it again. :smile:
Thank you for the advice. How would you compare it to a speedyB? The SpeedyB in DE and Graceful MM in mono are on my wishlist. I’ve had the Graceful in Mono before the vachetta ring on it started to unravel. So I exchanged it for the Clapton backpack. But I do miss that bag. I know the SpeedyB is a classic and isn’t going anywhere. I’m just afraid of the Graceful being Discontinued like the Delightful. But then I don’t want to return the PM and not be able to get it again. :confused1: I stress myself out.