Pochette Metis becoming much more available

I was up at 2 am this morning because insomnia. Decided to check the LV site for giggles and they had a mono in stock. I had it in my basket just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I showed it to my husband but we already bought me a Twice in noir empreinte for my Christmas present. And he kept telling me that I had my heart set on the reverse. Here's hoping they make more and they still sell them next Christmas. Ha.
I agree with waiting. I scored the reverse when returning a monogram( not thinking I wanted one). The reverse is stunning!

I think it’s mainly a case of right place right time especially here in Europe (I’m in uk) I went to the Netherlands recently and no joy and also I have stalked the Louis Vuitton España as we have a vacation home in Spain but still no luck. I ended up buying preloved in new condition but I paid a premium- I think the reverse is going to be much more harder to get hold of in 2019 and to be honest seeing what I’ve seen on the resale market price wise I got a fair deal x

I think it’s mainly a case of right place right time especially here in Europe (I’m in uk) I went to the Netherlands recently and no joy and also I have stalked the Louis Vuitton España as we have a vacation home in Spain but still no luck. I ended up buying preloved in new condition but I paid a premium- I think the reverse is going to be much more harder to get hold of in 2019 and to be honest seeing what I’ve seen on the resale market price wise I got a fair deal x
My SA told me that it may become a LE so you might be right.

It’s becoming more available and easier to score now. And that’s making me not like mine that much anymore. It’s a great bag to use, easy to carry and practical but with so many people owning it, it’s just not that special anymore n I find myself using mine less and less. Sad story.