PM Reverse or Neo Noe?! If you had to choose ONE

Hi,

I have both bags and wouldn‘t want to miss one of them.
Both are weather proof, both have this lovely microfibre lining (:heart::hbeat:I am a sucker for this interior!) and both have black leather that practically makes it go with everything.

I use the Noe for weekend trips and other short travels. Its great to wear on the shoulder and crossbody (I am 170cm) and it works well. I don’t mind the wide bottom (I also have a classic Noe- I just like bucket bags).

I use the Metis as everyday bag for essentials (wallet, catch-all, keys, tissues etc) I haven‘t used it for travel but assume its too small unless you have an additional bigger bag. I replaced my Neverfull MM with the neo noe. Don’t regret it at all. Because it always bothered me not being able to use the Neverfull as easy bag at a destination ... too big bulky for a city trip etc..

They both look great and I like them! I‘ll attach some pics! It depends on what you are looking for! Neo Noe is good for carrying a little more and can be transformed from shoulder to crossbody (yes it is not a perfect crossbody-only bag!) and Metis is just the Metis we all love :angel:

Oh and another thing they share: both have potential glazing issues! :noworry:

Good luck with the decision! :smile:

ps: sorry for the quality of the mod shot- I just noticed that after uploading...
Your Neonoe is beautiful. I am not a Métis fan. However, I understand the wide base of Neonoe makes it a little bulky. But if given a choice, it would be Noe for me!! It looks great and holds a lot.

I love the Neo Noe, end up getting 5 different colors. I buy the attached handle and can be hand held and also should strap. View attachment 4668610View attachment 4668611
Nice. Neonoe would be my preference as well. I am usually an arm carry girl too. It’s so uncomfortable to have a seatbelt strapped across my chest. Noe looks great and has a large capacity.

Reactions: DamierEbene
Thank you everyone on your preferences! I have fallen for the PM Reverse! :smile::heart: Love the overall look of the PM reverse! I love the PM reverse's top handle option and I find the reverse mono strap to be very unique too! I managed to score a made in France piece with a 2020 date code (win for me since I live in Canada and I always come across US pieces here. I personally feel the quality and craftsmanship on the France pieces better than the pieces from US).

As for Neo Noe, love the capacity and light weight of the bag. I do prefer the over the shoulder look vs it's crossbody look as the base is bigger. Also, my nearest boutique have plenty of Noe pieces however only with a 2019 date code. I know date codes should not be a deciding factor lol:rolleyes: but it would be nice to have a 2020 bag.

My deciding factor entirely goes to the overall look and PM reverse wins for me. I also know that the PM reverse is hard to come by vs the Noe, so the Noe can possibly be an easier item to add to the collection for the future maybe?! ;)

Anyways, I am super excited and in love with my new PM reverse.:happydance::cool::heart:
IMG_3119.jpg

Thank you everyone on your preferences! I have fallen for the PM Reverse! :smile::heart: Love the overall look of the PM reverse! I love the PM reverse's top handle option and I find the reverse mono strap to be very unique too! I managed to score a made in France piece with a 2020 date code (win for me since I live in Canada and I always come across US pieces here. I personally feel the quality and craftsmanship on the France pieces better than the pieces from US).

As for Neo Noe, love the capacity and light weight of the bag. I do prefer the over the shoulder look vs it's crossbody look as the base is bigger. Also, my nearest boutique have plenty of Noe pieces however only with a 2019 date code. I know date codes should not be a deciding factor lol:rolleyes: but it would be nice to have a 2020 bag.

My deciding factor entirely goes to the overall look and PM reverse wins for me. I also know that the PM reverse is hard to come by vs the Noe, so the Noe can possibly be an easier item to add to the collection for the future maybe?! ;)

Anyways, I am super excited and in love with my new PM reverse.:happydance::cool::heart:
View attachment 4668938

congrats!! Great choice either way.

Reactions: Hogwartsluv