PM Reverse or Neo Noe?! If you had to choose ONE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovelies,

This is my first time posting and have a huge dilemma and just wanted your opinions on which is your favorite between two bags: Neo Noe in Black or the Pochette Métis in Reverse!

Would love to hear your thoughts and preferences.

2. Pochette metis in reverse!

jill39, beachbag and Hogwartsluv like this.
  3. Thank you! One I’m leaving towards to as well!

4. PM Reverse!

Hogwartsluv and beachbag like this.
  5. PM Reverse. I hate how Neo Noe sticks out.

6. Thank you guys. I’m closely edging towards the PM reverse tooo haha

7. #7 Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    Hi,

I have both bags and wouldn‘t want to miss one of them.
    Both are weather proof, both have this lovely microfibre lining (:heart::hbeat:I am a sucker for this interior!) and both have black leather that practically makes it go with everything.

I use the Noe for weekend trips and other short travels. Its great to wear on the shoulder and crossbody (I am 170cm) and it works well. I don’t mind the wide bottom (I also have a classic Noe- I just like bucket bags).

I use the Metis as everyday bag for essentials (wallet, catch-all, keys, tissues etc) I haven‘t used it for travel but assume its too small unless you have an additional bigger bag. I replaced my Neverfull MM with the neo noe. Don’t regret it at all. Because it always bothered me not being able to use the Neverfull as easy bag at a destination ... too big bulky for a city trip etc..

They both look great and I like them! I‘ll attach some pics! It depends on what you are looking for! Neo Noe is good for carrying a little more and can be transformed from shoulder to crossbody (yes it is not a perfect crossbody-only bag!) and Metis is just the Metis we all love :angel:

Oh and another thing they share: both have potential glazing issues! :noworry:

Good luck with the decision! :smile:

ps: sorry for the quality of the mod shot- I just noticed that after uploading...

Attached Files:

8. Thank you so much for the detailed review including the lovely shots. I would love to add both bags as well. However for now since I have a neverfull mm I am leaning towards pochette Métis. Probably will end up buying the cute noe in the fall!

DamierEbene likes this.
  9. PM reverse. Personally love reverse bags!

Hogwartsluv likes this.
  10. Agreed! The reverse is lovely and love how it only comes in a few pieces. :amuse:

11. I just purchased a Palm Springs PM in reverse and it a new favorite ! It’s wonderful .. I love the reverse print .. Métis is a perfect crossbody /shoulder bag ! I don’t know much about the Noe bag so the others get my vote .

Hogwartsluv likes this.
  12. I love the Neo Noe, end up getting 5 different colors. I buy the attached handle and can be hand held and also should strap. 3EDA7577-E26A-40C4-BE39-0ADE1E586997.jpeg 15ED89B6-32D9-4AED-8F23-9DA0DDE09701.jpeg

Hogwartsluv, Starbux32 and gagabag like this.
  13. I also have both and reach for the Pochette metis so, so much more.

Hogwartsluv likes this.
  14. I have both, but tend to use my Neo Noe more. I tend to carry a lot, so the Noe is perfect for that.

gettinpurseonal and Hogwartsluv like this.
  15. Beautiful! Can I ask where you got the short handles from?