Plumes and plume elans

I am a huge plume fan!! It's one of my favorites!!! This red clemence 32 is the first one I got...It's a workhorse. I also have the plume elan. I'll take pictures in a bit. I don't have the 28, I've tried it at the H store, but it's not quite right for me.

Attachments

• plumered.JPG
    plumered.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 157
Here's my black box plume elan thanks to ebay! As soon as I got them, I sent them to New York for authentication.

Attachments

• plumeelan.JPG
    plumeelan.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
I've seen a pic in the reference thread with a plume 28 on a mannequin's shoulder (pasted below). Has anybody actually been able to to wear one on their shoulder, comfortabley? TIA!

pminiss.jpg

I've seen a pic in the reference thread with a plume 28 on a mannequin's shoulder (pasted below). Has anybody actually been able to to wear one on their shoulder, comfortabley? TIA!

ChocoGrace, I have an epsom plume 28. Whenever I go shopping, I actually carry it on my shoulder. I personally feel that it's not the most convenient or comfortable way to carry it, because of the depth of the plume and how structured it is. KWIM? But whenever I need both of my hands to carry things, then it's good that it can actually sit on my shoulder as I can't do that with my birkin.

I personally LOVE it, it's really light and perfect size for me, and the fact that it is under the radar bag makes it even better. HTH!

^That's great news! Would you happen to have modeling pics? I'm 5'5" and 125lbs so I'm wondering if I can pull it off.

I love the Plume, it definitely is an understated chic.

Lulilu, you definitely need a Plume! I think either the 28cm or the 32cm would look great on you. Have you tried them on yet?

I have a 28cm, which is as large a bag as I can handle. It does fit over my shoulder but it is tight if I'm wearing a winter coat.

I love my new Plume 28 in Rouge Garrance Epsom with GHW!
It is most definitely not a bag that can be worn on the shoulder?
It is not the type of bag you want to squash under your arm.

It is a hand bag not a shoulder bag.

Attachments

• Plume Epsom.JPG
    Plume Epsom.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Epsom Plume GHW.JPG
    Epsom Plume GHW.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 498
Oh boy, I'm a huge fan of the plume!!!!!! I love it so much! Under the radar and so quintessential Hermes! Here are photos of my plume collection - black box elan and rouge vif and black box 32's

Attachments

• plumeelan.JPG
    plumeelan.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 187
  • plumeblk32.JPG
    plumeblk32.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 186
  • plumered.JPG
    plumered.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 190