pls tell me this easy bag is med or small ?

Thanks all the help from you all lovely ladies.

I decided to return the bag..as this size is not really something i am after for.

Can you recommended me some SA who willing to ship overseas? i want to hunt down a muse 2 or easy bag which is on sale currently... and I found this is not easy to buy YSl online.. or from overseas.

Can anyone tell me if the Larger of the two Easy bags, fits comfortably over the shoulder? I am so in love with this bag, but I really must have this option as I have two little ones and sometimes must have my hands free... Please O' please say yes!!!

Can anyone tell me if the Larger of the two Easy bags, fits comfortably over the shoulder? I am so in love with this bag, but I really must have this option as I have two little ones and sometimes must have my hands free... Please O' please say yes!!!

Well, the shoulder drop is only about 6" long (according to joanshepp.com), so that's a pretty tight squeeze for many women. You can see in this Reference Library pic, however, that a member does it have it up on her shoulder: http://forum.purseblog.com/ysl-refe...-ysl-easy-bags-here-368665-2.html#post9362067

^^Thanks Cosmopolitan! I did see those pics, but was hoping someone who actually has an Easy could confirm or not... I was figuring it would probably be a tight squeeze some what similar to an RM MAM which I own. It fits over the shoulder, but really is not ideal.

^^Thanks Cosmopolitan! I did see those pics, but was hoping someone who actually has an Easy could confirm or not... I was figuring it would probably be a tight squeeze some what similar to an RM MAM which I own. It fits over the shoulder, but really is not ideal.

I can fit it on the shoulder if I'm wearing a sweater but not a heavy coat, if that helps.

I have measured my vacano easy bag - it is almost the size of a LV Speedy. The width is 12", and the height is 9". It is not easy to fit it on the shoulder. Mainly on the forearm. I was told many times that is a small easy, which I think it is correct. What's the size of yours?