Pls Show Me Your New Vernis Pochette Cles...missing monogram?

how's date code yours?
I thought both were same but I checked them again tonight were different!

attachment.php

Where can you find the date code? I'm terrible when it comes to finding them.

:roflmfao:GIRLSGOTTOSHOP, you are HILARIOUS! I loved your post and how you went to THREE LV's and ALL of the colors. I'm glad I know I'm not the only picky one. I'm glad you found one you were happy with, too!:flowers:

Also, as soon as I get my coeur and cosmetics case to compare with my vernis zippy, I'll post comparison pics, too!

Thank you!!! LOL It was something that was bothering me and I really wanted to see if there were differences among colors. The bad thing is that I found a pair of killer LV sunglasses at the Wynn.....now I'm debating on whether to keep the cles or put the money towards them!!!!!!!!

Great idea, Label! :idea:

Everything about Mine is exactly the same as yours, except I also noticed that the front side is slightly OFF CENTERED to the right!!!!!

Cles Colour Violette
Date Code CA4067 location Spain
Embossing Front Deep -slightly OFF CENTERED (to the right)
Embossing Back Light - CENTERED
Missing Mono? Yes

Purchase date 13th Jan

Thanks noe! I'm soooo happy! I went to exchange mine today...it took forever to get there, got there 30 minutes before the boutique closed AND I really had to push the SA to show me 3 of them in the same color. Had to throw some names around too and say I called before I came. With the new one, the mono isn't slanted, the front is deeply embossed, back is better than the one I had and it's still a plain strip at the back,which is fine! Still, it wasn't too hard to choose because one of them had shallow and deep embossing on the SAME side! :wtf:

When I showed the SA the ugly one she said that since it was handmade there are going to be variations and it can't be perfect.................I heard that three times now! :wtf:

Girlsgottoshop: thanks for doing what you do...you make me feel like having standards for the price I pay for LV should be expected!

Cles Colour Violette
Embossing Front Deep - perfect in the front
Embossing Back Half as deep - not as light as the one I had
Missing Mono? Yes

You're welcome!!!!! I'm actually going to return mine. I was going to use it for my nano, but I think I'm going to go with the compact change purse. I can fit my headphones in that one, too. All of the drama with the cles kind of turned me off to it.

great idea, Label Addict!

Cles Colour Pomme
Date Code CA4087 location Spain
Embossing Front Deep
Embossing Back Deep
Missing Mono? Missing

Purchase date 22th Jan

Cles Colour Pomme
Embossing Front Deep
Embossing Back Light
Missing Mono? get mono

Purchase date 22th Jan

Cles Colour: Pomme
Date Code: CA4067 Made in Spain
Embossing Front: Deep
Embossing Back: Deep
Missing Mono? Yes

But I love it so, as the embossing is just lovely and deep on both sides! :heart: