Pls Help...Need your Advice-kelly ellan/lounge Q's

Parchmein in CDC

00060m.jpg

Hi mrssparkles:smile:

thanks for your post:smile: ive seen parchmein in one of the threads....but the nice SA insist...that particular color is not on the list.

what color shade is toundra?

Hi mrssparkles:smile:

thanks for your post:smile: ive seen parchmein in one of the threads....but the nice SA insist...that particular color is not on the list.

what color shade is toundra?

I am wondering if the SA meant it's not on the order list at your store. You could ask to make a US stores search for it, if that's what your heart is after. Or at least get an answer if the parchmein is only for the runway, and actually not made for commercial sale. This happens sometimes.

Toundra .... brown-green olive colour.

how would you differentiate ardoise to parchmein?

Adroise is different. It's a shade of dark grey. I was told it will be a very sort after colour in AW2007. So if you think you are someone who would like a dark grey for a clutch, you might want to declare your interest in one. It'll be in high demand, as for a long time, Paris hasn't made anything in grey in box calf.

^^Bagdizzy,

Adroise (I am still unclear on the spelling and I have ordered a bag in it!) is a grayish color that comes in boxcalf, while parchmein is the the off-white color. I am not certain is the parchmein is available for order in the USA for this upcoming podium....but you should most certainly check if it is the color you like the best. HTH

Sorry MrsS, I answered right as you were clarifying!

I am not elegant enough to be a Kelly girl --- Yet, at least...it is a plain ole Birkin 35cm. with Violet interior...I hope that the combination with be nice, but it will be my first Boxcalf Birkin so I am looking forward to it. Thank you for asking!

I have a clutch that is natural chamonix -- it is a great material for clutch and a nice alternative to blk imho...I love it with the gold hw...plus chamonix is a wonderful leather. That sounds like a great choice, it also works in the daytime...

I am not elegant enough to be a Kelly girl --- Yet, at least...it is a plain ole Birkin 35cm. with Violet interior...I hope that the combination with be nice, but it will be my first Boxcalf Birkin so I am looking forward to it. Thank you for asking!

It would be absolutely gorgeous. Adroise + Violet. Yummy. VERY YUMMY! :yes::yes:

I have a clutch that is natural chamonix -- it is a great material for clutch and a nice alternative to blk imho...I love it with the gold hw...plus chamonix is a wonderful leather. That sounds like a great choice, it also works in the daytime...

thanks!:smile:

hope it will not be too much to ask....can you pls post a pic of your natural chamonix with GH (only if your able:smile:)

whoo! this experience is worse than choosing a car color!:sweatdrop:

PERFECTION.:yes:

OMG!:nuts:

dear mrssparkles....youre one of the H ladies whose opinions i value very much!:smile:

its hard not to see the actual colors....i told my SA, i will take whichever of ardoise and natural comes out first. but this is my first and probably last H here's the Q:

How will you rate (1 as first choice, 2-in between and 3 as last choice) in a manner of most tdf color for medor clutch in GH: parchmein, ardoise and natural.

Ladies, your inputs will be greatly appreciated:heart: