Pls Help...Need your Advice-kelly ellan/lounge Q's

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
ok. i have to put aside lindy, i have lots of day bags. i have been looking for an elegant, classic, subtle (no sequins/frills) and modern evening bag/clutch. i am thinking of kelly lounge and might order one...the length makes it classy (less cutey:P)..it personifies a modern woman . thou, ive never seen/held one...i think, its the 'clutch':yes: and...it will make me look taller!:rolleyes:

heres the Q's:

1. what do you think is the best evening color in gold hardware?

2. is there a matte barenia in non-croc? (i luv ABG's color with her jige's) last time i checked, it comes on box and swift leather (if i can remember it correctly...) i saw a natural berenia...its too browny. im thinking of something yellow/goldy....like a saffron?( i saw one in exotic skin, its blingy!:P)

3. price is less than 4k? if i will ship it to NJ...no tax there?

All your input will be greatly appreciated:idea: TIA!:heart:

1. Black, but I'm extremely biased.

2. That color of natural barenia, as far as I know only comes in croc and alligator. Saffron comes in ostrich and croc. If you like gold, I would ask if they would find one for you in gold Swift.

3. If you have it shipped to NJ, you will still have to pay tax.

There is a warehouse in NJ, that's why they will tax you. If you use the search function above, you should be able to find a picture of gold Swift. Gold box is not currently available.

1. what do you think is the best evening color in gold hardware?
Black, it's timeless and classic, you'll get loads of wear.

2. is there a matte barenia in non-croc? (i luv ABG's color with her jige's) last time i checked, it comes on box and swift leather (if i can remember it correctly...) i saw a natural berenia...its too browny. im thinking of something yellow/goldy....like a saffron?( i saw one in exotic skin, its blingy!
tongue.gif
)

I don't think there is. Gold swift would be the way to go.

3. price is less than 4k? if i will ship it to NJ...no tax there?
Kelly longue would be less than 4K

thanks Perja:smile:

i already have 3 black bags:confused1: pouchette, e/w satchel and a square flap.

gold in swift...is not really outstanding for an evening bag...IMO, GH will not be outstanding in this leather. it will just look like an ordinary day clutch.

more input pls.:sad:

ok. i have to put aside lindy, i have lots of day bags. i have been looking for an elegant, classic, subtle (no sequins/frills) and modern evening bag/clutch. i am thinking of kelly lounge and might order one...the length makes it classy (less cutey:P)..it personifies a modern woman .

Perhaps you might like the Medor in black box with gold. Very chic :yes:

How about the mini kelly jpg. Way smaller than the kelly elan. Has a small handle. Is about $4K though. If you can get it in a red with gold hdwe, it would look great for evening. But I personally like bright colors so just my opinion...

thanks Handybags:smile: for your suggestion. i did a thread search for the medor:sweatdrop:...its sooo chic and edgy!!!:drool: i bet...it will be harder to get hold of that one than the kelly longue! it will be a very interesting add up to my bag collection...the Q is...can I carry it or will it carry me?:rolleyes:

all about bags...thank you for being so helpful:smile: ive seen the mini kelly jpg several times at H store. but it does not appeal me so much in person. first time i saw it here, i like it in lizard but everyday I saw lots of H bag and live through them. i got better perspective of what i really want for my 1st H bag.

its better than buying and returning/regretting later....im starting to outgrow the ultimate H bag-the birkin (thou dh suggest to get that one). outgrown the lindy too...another day bag;)

:whistle:

^^^The Medor has a waiting list already. Better put your name on it. The Medor is more subtle than you think.

thanks hermesgroupie:smile: did you put your name for a parchmein in gold? Im only 5ft tall (not 4'11.5":P)...its kinda funky...im sure ill get a very very dry comment from dh:rolleyes: when he sees it.

but it got more character than the kelly clutches:smile: im sure my SA will get dizzy with me:rolleyes:

ok! i called H store and talked to the nice SA who showed me a 30cm birkin last weekend. i asked about the Medor clutch in parchmein....he said it comes in 8 (black, toundra, rogue, chox, raisin, vert something and i think, indigo) colors and only 6 comes out. there is no parchmein in the list.

there is ardois in box and natural in chamonix (dang! did i get it right? is chamonix a color or leather?) these colors did not come out yet but he said he will periodically check on the availability and get me one.

wow! my mind is now set with medor clutch:sweatdrop:

ok! i called H store and talked to the nice SA who showed me a 30cm birkin last weekend. i asked about the Medor clutch in parchmein....he said it comes in 8 (black, toundra, rogue, chox, raisin, vert something and i think, indigo) colors and only 6 comes out. there is no parchmein in the list.

there is ardois in box and natural in chamonix (dang! did i get it right? is chamonix a color or leather?) these colors did not come out yet but he said he will periodically check on the availability and get me one.

wow! my mind is now set with medor clutch:sweatdrop:

Toundra AND Adroise (both with GHW) in the CDC clutch would be gorgeous. There is a parchmein CDC clutch pic from the runway somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it.