~~Pls HELP~~ mini Chyc green vs bordeaux ?

I voted for green also. If you wanted red or blue, and thought there was something about the green that spoke to you, it sounds like you need a pop colour. The other one is a bit conservative.

thank you ladies (and maybe gentlemen) i decided to order both of them :wlae:

it is a very difficult choice! most of you are right that bordeaux is very classic and can be dressed chic or classic..yet when i googled it i only found either purpleish-red or brown. maybe the official name is not bordeaux?

green is my fav color (green-lime tho not pine green) then it will be my fun bag...which i already have perforated black balenciaga..i need a bag for a nice evenning..(but how many times in a year i am invited to such event) haha

lucky me, the shop has full refund policy not store credit ...so ordered both and will see what will strike my heart the most :woot:

thank you ladies (and maybe gentlemen) i decided to order both of them :wlae:

it is a very difficult choice! most of you are right that bordeaux is very classic and can be dressed chic or classic..yet when i googled it i only found either purpleish-red or brown. maybe the official name is not bordeaux?

green is my fav color (green-lime tho not pine green) then it will be my fun bag...which i already have perforated black balenciaga..i need a bag for a nice evenning..(but how many times in a year i am invited to such event) haha

lucky me, the shop has full refund policy not store credit ...so ordered both and will see what will strike my heart the most :woot:

So which one did you end up keeping?

Green! I absolutely loved it when I saw it in person, but I passed on it and got the grey instead. Mainly because I already have a Balenciaga in the same shade of green (Cypress RGGH PT).