Pls help - LV or Coach???

Don't settle for something just because you have a coupon. Watch out! Make sure that you do not end up with too many unused bags sitting in your closet.

For some good reasons, I prefer to keep most of my LV bags. As for my Coach bags, I would not hesitate giving them all up. Therefore, make sure that the bag is what you really, really want for a long, long time.

I totally agree with what suzie w and bag.lover said. Let me repeat bag.lover's question, if you did not have the coupon, would you still go for the Coach bag?

WEll, I wouldn't ordinarily buy Coach, but I truly like this patent bag, and I have been thinking about the Coach patent ever since my cousin showed up with one similar years ago. Also, I'm a little hesitant on the LV because of no shoulder strap. I'm not sure I will be happy with that in the long run. I was going to buy the Coach before I had a coupon, but decided not to, but it is so tempting now!!!

I am a fan of both myself and I say go for the Coach. I have a patent gallery tote that I've had for several years now and I have not stopped using it yet. It fits perfectly on my shoulder and works in all weather because of the patent leather. Also, due to the color you want to get, mahogany, I'd say it will be just as timeless as the damier.

I love the speedy but that Coach is lovely in the mahogany and you have liked it for a while AND you have the coupon (and the speedy will be there in the future)...I can't stand having to make decisions like this myself :upsidedown: ...please post pics of the one you choose, either way you will have a great bag!

Thanks to all you ladies who responded and helped. I did something rather embarrassing, however, and this is it: when I went to buy the patent tote, I fell in total love with the small white legacy satchel (pockets on the front) and bought that instead! Am I nuts, or what? I just didn't like the openness of the gallery tote at all. Someday I will get that patent.

If you truly love both equally, I would get the Coach FIRST to utilize the coupon, and then save up for the LV. The Damier Speedy is not a limited edition so you will be able to purchase it down the line. Doesn't Coach have a quick turnaround on many of their bags.........now you see it, now you don't?;)

ITA

Thanks to all you ladies who responded and helped. I did something rather embarrassing, however, and this is it: when I went to buy the patent tote, I fell in total love with the small white legacy satchel (pockets on the front) and bought that instead! Am I nuts, or what? I just didn't like the openness of the gallery tote at all. Someday I will get that patent.

I'm glad you bought your bag!! :yes: Pics please!