Plotting for 2017! What new Chanel purchase are you considering in the new year?

I really think that I like the Gabrielle Hobo bag in Medium. I know that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but this one seems to do it for me! I need to head over to the boutique and try it on.

We're at the halfway point. 6 months down and 6 months to go! How is everyone doing? Have you made your purchases? Changed your list of to buys? Started over when you fell in love with something expected?

My 6 month update:

I was plotting to get
• Single flap jumbo
• Metallic or exotic Boy
• Pearly beige lamb jumbo
• Black/grey tweed jacket

Where I am:
Purchased
• Gunmetal grey lamb single flap jumbo w/Bijoux chain
• Gold perforated lamb new medium Boy
• Beige lamb / black calf chevron tote
• Silver lamb card holder
• Black boots

Passed
• Pearly Ivory Jumbo - was offered one by a personal shopper. But I had to accept I just don't like/want double flap bags. :-s So, sadly, this is coming off my list. :crybaby:

Added to my 2017 Chanel to buy list
• Black tote - I have searched in 13 Chanel boutiques across 4 countries plus every preloved / consignment website I know. Still haven't found the perfect one. Argh! :frown: This is a must find!

Still outstanding
• Jacket(s) - I'm debating on color. So TBD.

Please share your updates! :biggrin: And pictures are very much encouraged!

Reactions: Daisy2016
I'll be on a search for a grey reissue, 224 or 225 preferably. Aim is to go pre owned route coz I can't justify current retail price (esp in Australia!)

My search for the 225 grey reissue has resulted in a 225 black reissue accordion on its way to me [emoji12]

Yay here it is - it's actually a Mother's Day present from hubby and kids

View attachment 3701165
View attachment 3701166

I will have to postpone my search for a grey reissue. Need to replenish family funds [emoji12]

Update for me

Plotted to get in 2017: grey reissue, 224 or 225

Actually bought in 2017: (1) black reissue accordion 225 (not far off from plot), (2) metallic silver reissue camera bag (purchased 2 days ago, enroute to me), (3) black Patent vintage vanity case (purchased yesterday, enroute to me), (4) vintage tweed coat , (5) ballet flats , (6) leather quilted boots (7) so black zip around coin purse and (8) classic quilted zip around coin purse

Still plotting but prob for 2018: grey reissue, 224 or 225

New to the plot: chevron in rect mini or seasonal item in similar size

I should be done for 2017... I'm currently on mat leave so have very limited funds and Have already spent waaaaaaaaay too much (too much time online shopping whilst breastfeeding!! Lol!!)

Last edited:
My update [emoji39]

Was plotting:
1. Black 225 GHW
2. Beige rectangular mini
3. Green/Blue/Gold WOCs

Purchased:
1. 'Gold' WOC (though really more of rose gold)
2. Charcoal WOC
3. Perfume bottle necklace
4. Sunglasses
5. Like a zillion brooches

Plotting:
1. Beige timeless tote (this will def happen, just waiting for the new ones to come in the fall)
2. A small lizard WOC my SA has that I can't stop thinking about.
3. Taupe/beige Trendy CC. Missed out on this spring's batch and am hoping to find one preloved.

Pics of the purchases:
View attachment 3749733

IMG_1498910848.879005.jpg

IMG_1498910860.976195.jpg

These brooches ... and more on the way
IMG_1498910882.462050.jpg

My update:
Previous Wishlist posted 2017: Chanel Reissue 2.55 distress leather w/ GHW and maybe a Boy Chevron Woc!

My Purchase 2017:
1. Chanel So Black Boy, Woc, Small & Large Wallet, Coin purse and Card Holder!
2. Chanel Brooch
3. Chanel Espadrilles, Ballerina flats and Sling backs.

Pending 2017: Reissue still undecided due to the structure of bag but love the Calfskin leather.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Update for me

Plotted to get in 2017: grey reissue, 224 or 225

Actually bought in 2017: (1) black reissue accordion 225 (not far off from plot), (2) metallic silver reissue camera bag (purchased 2 days ago, enroute to me), (3) black Patent vintage vanity case (purchased yesterday, enroute to me), (4) vintage tweed coat , (5) ballet flats , (6) leather quilted boots (7) so black zip around coin purse and (8) classic quilted zip around coin purse

Still plotting but prob for 2018: grey reissue, 224 or 225

New to the plot: chevron in rect mini or seasonal item in similar size

I should be done for 2017... I'm currently on mat leave so have very limited funds and Have already spent waaaaaaaaay too much (too much time online shopping whilst breastfeeding!! Lol!!)
This is so funny to me. You plotted to get one bag and got several other lovelies. But I love your determination in putting the original bag in the plot for 2018! Love it!

I'd love to see that silver camera bag. It sounds yummy! And the boots. I just bought my first pair of Chanel boots. I can definitely see more coming!
My update [emoji39]

Was plotting:
1. Black 225 GHW
3. Green/Blue/Gold WOCs

Purchased:
2. Charcoal WOC
4. Sunglasses

Plotting:
1. Beige timeless tote (this will def happen, just waiting for the new ones to come in the fall)
3. Taupe/beige Trendy CC. Missed out on this spring's batch and am hoping to find one preloved.

Pics of the purchases:
View attachment 3749733

View attachment 3749743

View attachment 3749744

View attachment 3749745
Ooooh yes! I remember you posting those lovely cat eye sunnies. You got a lot of nice items!
My update:
Previous Wishlist posted 2017: Chanel Reissue 2.55 distress leather w/ GHW and maybe a Boy Chevron Woc!

My Purchase 2017:
1. Chanel So Black Boy, Woc, Small & Large Wallet, Coin purse and Card Holder!
2. Chanel Brooch
3. Chanel Espadrilles, Ballerina flats and Sling backs.

Pending 2017: Reissue still undecided due to the structure of bag but love the Calfskin leather.
Great haul! And, again, isn't it so funny how we plan one thing and fall in love with other beauties along the way?

Reactions: Jereni
This is so funny to me. You plotted to get one bag and got several other lovelies. But I love your determination in putting the original bag in the plot for 2018! Love it!

I'd love to see that silver camera bag. It sounds yummy! And the boots. I just bought my first pair of Chanel boots. I can definitely see more coming!

Lol yes I'm determined to add the grey reissue but I keep getting distracted! I will def post pics once I get the camera bag! And here are the boots - Although it's winter here it's not cold enough for these boots yet..

IMG_1498975286.716756.jpg

Reactions: Sparkletastic
This Chanel Timeless Tote, black with SHW. My SA has me down for one from Fall Act II
Love it. Does this have a middle zip section?
Lol yes I'm determined to add the grey reissue but I keep getting distracted! I will def post pics once I get the camera bag! And here are the boots - Although it's winter here it's not cold enough for these boots yet..

View attachment 3750721
These are adorable!

And keep focused on your goal. That grey reissue will be yours. :smile:

Reactions: yinnie
My update [emoji39]

Was plotting:
1. Black 225 GHW
3. Green/Blue/Gold WOCs

Purchased:
2. Charcoal WOC
4. Sunglasses

Plotting:

Pics of the purchases:
View attachment 3749733

View attachment 3749743

View attachment 3749744

View attachment 3749745

Oooh, I've been looking at these sunglasses. Can we get modeling shots?