Plotting for 2017! What new Chanel purchase are you considering in the new year?

It's only the second month of the year and my wishlist keeps getting grander and grander. Has this happened to anyone before?

It started with just:
1. Jewelry like a bracelet
Then
2. A clutch: silver WOC spring 17
3. Forget the clutch get a black Filligree
4. Now it's forget all the above and wait for a black caviar boy ...and I was never into boys!!!

Please assure me I'm not the only one.

I am thinking of two items!

1- classic jumbo flap with gold chain in caviar black
( I hope this is the one that I can cross body??? not the biggest one which I cant..correct me if I am wrong!)
2- classic mini..possibly in black
(heard this is not out in current season..but hopefully in next few season)

Please let me know if you think I shouldn't get one of those!! My ears are wideeee open!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
It's only the second month of the year and my wishlist keeps getting grander and grander. Has this happened to anyone before?

It started with just:
Then
4. Now it's forget all the above and wait for a black caviar boy ...and I was never into boys!!!

LOL I hear you!
I feel like I have completed my shopping for entire 2017, but my wishlist is ever growing!!

Caviar boy! You will not regret it!
I have a boy well not caviar, not classic...but bought one from paris few years ago...so mine opens front and back...has two compartments..i totally love them!! its almost everday bag!! I better put it back in the box so it can take some rest...

My 60 day update!

I was plotting to get:
• Single flap jumbo
• Metallic or exotic Boy
• Pearly beige lamb jumbo (This isn't my HG, but it certainly is my unicorn. I can't find one anywhere.)
• Black/grey tweed jacket

I'm doing really well so far! :biggrin: I've gotten two items from my list and a bonus item!

• Gunmetal grey lamb single flap jumbo w/Bijoux chain
• Gold perforated lamb new medium Boy
• Beige lamb / black calf chevron tote

I'm feeling very happy and very lucky. :yahoo:I'm still plotting to get the remaining items on my list plus a cobalt blue caviar card case.

How is everyone else doing with their plots and schemes 60 days in? :graucho:

LOL I hear you!
I feel like I have completed my shopping for entire 2017, but my wishlist is ever growing!!

Caviar boy! You will not regret it!
I have a boy well not caviar, not classic...but bought one from paris few years ago...so mine opens front and back...has two compartments..i totally love them!! its almost everday bag!! I better put it back in the box so it can take some rest...

please lets see your boy, K21!!!

My 60 day update!

I was plotting to get:
• Single flap jumbo
• Metallic or exotic Boy
• Pearly beige lamb jumbo (This isn't my HG, but it certainly is my unicorn. I can't find one anywhere.)

I'm doing really well so far! :biggrin: I've gotten two items from my list and a bonus item!

I'm feeling very happy and very lucky. :yahoo:I'm still plotting to get the remaining items on my list plus a cobalt blue caviar card case.

Please show us your items!!!! I would love to see your jumbo esp

Just sold my old medium black glazed calfskin Boy aged GHW to fund (something like) a charcoal grained lambskin Boy with black HW or So Black classic flap medium. Wonder if I could get one of these beauties given the long wait list everywhere! My plan B is a new/ preloved small gray caviar Boy any HW - if this combo even exists!

It started with just:
Then

I totally reassure you, you are not alone dear topglamchic!!!:flowers:

My 60 day update!

I was plotting to get:
• Single flap jumbo
• Metallic or exotic Boy

You are totally doing SUPER WELL dear Sparkle!! I love your 3 newest bags...I'd do almost anything for your spectacular gunmetal grey jumbo!!
I think the only thing on my current wish list is a black quilt reissue ( I know you're a classic, not really a reissue girl!) in 226 size w/ ruthenium or black hw. And maybe a gold tone brooch :biggrin:

I have also "adapted" my want list for 2017. :smile::heart:
January stared nicely with my M/L classic black lambskin flap GHW, then ended with my Fluffy CC black lambskin tote.
February brought my red lambskin WOC with brush GHW.
March/April/May Act 2 possibilities may lead to my downfall....I am waiting patiently to see, in order of excitement: M/L classic flap in metallic dark purple lambskin RHW with matching card holder, dark charcoal metallic caviar rectangular mini RHW, black lambskin square mini GHW and last but not least silver caviar rectangular mini. I have a feeling that these metallics may be my kryptonite. TBD :rolleyes::P:heart:

I have also "adapted" my want list for 2017. :smile::heart:
January stared nicely with my M/L classic black lambskin flap GHW, then ended with my Fluffy CC black lambskin tote.
February brought my red lambskin WOC with brush GHW.
March/April/May Act 2 possibilities may lead to my downfall....I am waiting patiently to see, in order of excitement: M/L classic flap in metallic dark purple lambskin RHW with matching card holder, dark charcoal metallic caviar rectangular mini RHW, black lambskin square mini GHW and last but not least silver caviar rectangular mini. I have a feeling that these metallics may be my kryptonite. TBD :rolleyes::P:heart:
OOOMMMMGGGG sweetest DM, that is some SERIOUS stuff headed your way!!! Kryptonite is right girl!! :lol::lol::loveeyes::tup::hugs: