Plomb or Black City? What would you choose?

I think I'm leaning toward Plomb because it's a seasonal release and little bit more unique than plain black.

I saw some plomb bags today at Barney's and asked the SA what color it was and she replied that they were black. It's really difficult to tell the difference unless you know your bbags!!

I think I'm leaning toward Plomb because it's a seasonal release and little bit more unique than plain black.

I saw some plomb bags today at Barney's and asked the SA what color it was and she replied that they were black. It's really difficult to tell the difference unless you know your bbags!!

Hi, I saw plomb at NM and again at BALNY and plomb didn't look like black AT ALL! It's definitely a gray color with blue undertones, you really can't mistake it for black at all. So if you thought it was a black b-bag, it must have been black not plomb.

Thanks for your help, everyone! I just ordered the plomb, although every time I see those celeb pics of Gwyneth Paltrow with her Black City I want to change the order. Argh!!!

Frankly I like them both, but I keep changing my mind on which one to go with (I think I have until tomorrow to change it).

I went with plomb because I've been carrying a black Botkier trigger for almost two years and am looking for some er, bag excitement in my life...Do you think I made the right choice? You can be honest...

Hi, I saw plomb at NM and again at BALNY and plomb didn't look like black AT ALL! It's definitely a gray color with blue undertones, you really can't mistake it for black at all. So if you thought it was a black b-bag, it must have been black not plomb.

I agree! I saw them at Barney's yesterday and actually thought they were Marine at first! :Push:

Very pretty color I thought!

Since you have been carrying a black Botkier for two years, I agree that it is time for a change!! I think that you will be happy with plomb and it should match everything that black matches. If not, you always have the black Botkier as back up!