Pleeeease help me feel less guilty

I understand what you feel. It is hard to resist another. It's like others said not worth risking your relationship over though.
Also, think of it this way (I would anyhow..) you won't enjoy carrying it as much if your fiancee won't be able to look at it with pride (as in: 'look at my pretty girl with her pretty bag'). This way, the bag will probably loose it shine pretty soon :sad: and that would be such a waste!
Focus on the other exciting things that are going to happen in your life right now.
Besides, chanel will always be there, maybe next year with an even more beautiful bag in it's collection you can't resist, start daydreaming about that! Good luck and let us know if you're holding on!;)

Thanks Roxana!!! Yes I have decided that I will probably wait till next year to get my next Chanel bag (unless of course I strike the lottery this year!). Fingers crossed that my SA doesn't manage to find a luxury bowler for me, otherwise I would find it very very hard to turn it down!

shiny hair, a lil bit OT, may i know how much chanel luxury bowler in singapore?

Regarding your post, I'm glad you had decided what best for you, :yes:. Although, have you ever think that probably after you get married, the price will be increase, and you probably have to save for the baby, and.... UPS, BAD ME, :graucho:. No, you did the right thing :tup:.

Best wishes for your upcoming wed, :heart:

Ok, ask yourself-can u afford it? if the answer is yes than go for it and don't look back. If there is time between the bag coming in and now, try to save alittle so its not so bad when it comes time to buy. Thats what I do when I am spending over my "comfort limit". I like to have atleast half the bag price in cash so when I charge it I feel like I am in debt for half! Esp with the price increases-bag plan and don't feel guilty. As for the fiance don't tell. I have a room of bags and my dh hasn't figured it out yet. He sees CC and thinks its the same bag unless he can distinguish the ones he's purchased for me...
Get it, enjoy it, love it! Who knows when the oppurtunity will roll around again to get that "special bag". Though they all are special, aren't they?

shiny hair, a lil bit OT, may i know how much chanel luxury bowler in singapore?

Regarding your post, I'm glad you had decided what best for you, :yes:. Although, have you ever think that probably after you get married, the price will be increase, and you probably have to save for the baby, and.... UPS, BAD ME, :graucho:. No, you did the right thing :tup:.

Best wishes for your upcoming wed, :heart:

Hehe badddd...No no I can't get it this year no matter what..Yeah I thought after marriage the price would increase but what to do? I would probably be better able to afford it after all the wedding and apartment expenses are done with...Then see if I still want it or get another one! :P Anyway I have no idea how much luxury bowler here is, when I called my SA today she said it would probably range from S$4,500-$5,000plus? Sigh I know I know, that's really quite expensive...

Ok, ask yourself-can u afford it? if the answer is yes than go for it and don't look back. If there is time between the bag coming in and now, try to save alittle so its not so bad when it comes time to buy. Thats what I do when I am spending over my "comfort limit". I like to have atleast half the bag price in cash so when I charge it I feel like I am in debt for half! Esp with the price increases-bag plan and don't feel guilty. As for the fiance don't tell. I have a room of bags and my dh hasn't figured it out yet. He sees CC and thinks its the same bag unless he can distinguish the ones he's purchased for me...
Get it, enjoy it, love it! Who knows when the oppurtunity will roll around again to get that "special bag". Though they all are special, aren't they?

Great advice!! Thanks...I know I know, believe me I thought about NOT telling him but honestly, my bag collection isn't that big yet, so far only 3 Diors (he knows exactly what they look like cos he sorta bought 2 heh), one Miu Miu (he also knows this one cos I made a big deal about it when I bought it) and the Chanel (which he accompanied me to buy). So there is NO way I am gonna slip a luxe bowler with the Chanel logo past him without him going "What's that and when did you get it?" :sad:

Sigh I can't exactly afford it right now...Was just hoping that my SA would NEVER get back to me hehe..Yeah I usually like to have at least 60-70% of the bag price in cash before I buy so I don't feel so bad. I will wait and see...I think with the price of a Chanel, I could actually go and get TWO new bags hmph..

Shiny_hair - your reissue is gorgeous. Enjoy it!

A luxe bowler will show up again IF it's meant to be in your collection. You're making hard adult decisions and while they are painful now, you will feel so much better later.

Self-discipline is SOOOOOOOO hard, I know!

Shiny_hair - your reissue is gorgeous. Enjoy it!

A luxe bowler will show up again IF it's meant to be in your collection. You're making hard adult decisions and while they are painful now, you will feel so much better later.

Self-discipline is SOOOOOOOO hard, I know!

Hehe "adult decisions", I like that...I can't believe my life revolves around finances, wedding and mortgages now...

GUILT, LOL, we all get it at one time or another. See my post about my 2nd J12. I have to say though, I am glad I got it. You are just starting out in life(marriage).We all know it is hard and Chanel is like a drug, very addicting.I would say try and hold off for now.;)

Hey...just checking here.... hope you are ok and all smiling ...enjoy your reissue...it's still 'new kid on the block' ... it needs all your attention...:P

Thank you dearie...I am still ok and smiling, a little tired though, just got back from a weekend trip to Phuket with the fiance and his firm. A little sunburnt and more than a little annoyed to be back at work so soon.. Don't worry, my reissue is my "baby" and I will definitely take good care of her :smile:

Have you found your metallic black 227 yet??