Pleated Spy - Anyone have one?

I just can't imagine the pleated with bubbles--I think that style wouldn't look right with pleats and lumps...but I could be wrong (have been before--lol!). I believe it's not selling because photos just can't capture its beauty. It's such an elegant bag. (But I'm not trying to talk you into it, Saich! I know you like your bubbles:yes: .) But it's just a shame that all the photos the pleated look so crappy.

I think its not selling because its over priced, the brown ones was selling for about £745 at Harvey Nicks they do not have any cherry ones though.

The cherry pleated spy is my absolute favorite.
I played with it at Neiman's for the longest time. The SA and I took all the tissue out and I tried it on, even putting my wallet and stuff inside.
The leather is lighter and softer but it still seems sturdy and my items didn't immediately sink to the bottom.
Having said all that, at $3300, it's just way out of my current price range.

If you do get it, I can't wait to hear your take on it.

Everyone with an opinion on this issue please chime in, especially before my dear friend Saichyloo buys that stunning pleated cherry spy on ebay.

Everything about that bag on ebay looks authentic to me, except the authenticity card. By now I've seen quite a few of these authenticity cards wish that someone knowledgeable would settle this matter once and for all. The font and writing on the authenticity card on the pleated cherry does not look like the font and writing on any of my Fendi bags.

Here's the card from the pleated cherry spy:

Here's the authenticity card from the red Moncler Spy listed on ebay right now, it is the same style and font as the one on the Cherrt Pleated Spy:

Here's the authenticity card from my metallic spy and other cards that are of the same font and style as my card. Note the font and that they're printed in Italian, identify the year/season of release, and don't have a price on them:

attachment.php

OK, people, I'd love to hear your thoughts if you know that there are two different styles of authenticity cards.

Let me know also if the pics don't show up.

Deco my dear friend, you are so sweet. When I first saw the authentic card on this spy I thought Mmmmmmmm is that right so email Fendilover and she sent me the authentic cards then posted a thread on them. I think the trouble is with these cards they do seem to vary.