*******please welcome Turq and his best friend =)

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
hehehehehe it is my pleasure to introduce Turq (my FIRST balbaby)
...and his best friend mr vaselina intense moisture lock =)

call me risky but i moiturized the corners and some parts of the bag..it worked miracles i coudlnt be any happier!

balturq 002.JPG

mustlovecatz, your turq is fabulous. the leather really looks soft, thick, yummy. does the moisturizer really help? i have never tried one on my b bags. I have a 08 turquoise day and i'm so fond of this color, the pop stunning amazing blue....

mustlovecatz, your turq is fabulous. the leather really looks soft, thick, yummy. does the moisturizer really help? i have never tried one on my b bags. I have a 08 turquoise day and i'm so fond of this color, the pop stunning amazing blue....

thisz is my first bag and i guess im just daring but..the moisturizer i used in the pic worked SOOOOO gooooodddddddd it just made me even happier, i would deffinately recommend it for your corners or stress spots.

thisz is my first bag and i guess im just daring but..the moisturizer i used in the pic worked SOOOOO gooooodddddddd it just made me even happier, i would deffinately recommend it for your corners or stress spots.

thanks for the tip, the moisturizer apparently did a great job, your turkey leather looks so butter soft, nicely distressed, i love it.:tup: and congrats on your first bag, trust me, it won't be your last. i know what i'm talking about because i just started last june and now i have 7 bags and 3 accessories, that's not bad in about one year!:roflmfao: