Please welcome SerenitySue to the dark side!

Welcome SS!

We have all been newbies at one time or another. Climb aboard...another newbie will be arriving soon after, so have lots of fun, make friends, and hold onto your wallet!

Aww, I'm so touched! Thankyou all for the warm welcome!:flowers::flowers: The dark side is really, really DARK! Lol! I can't get Hermes out of my mind. Last thing I think of when I go to bed and 1st thing in the morning. It's an illness.

Greentea, I'm a Hermes newbie but have always loved the look of the Birkin and Kelly. They're so classy, understated yet so elegant. I'm a real sucker for anything red! But for my first Birkin, I think I will go for black or gold which I think are gorgeous too!:love:

SoCal, my dearest!!! Yes, the "old days", lol! I still love Bbags but my interest in Chloe, MJ and others has waned, just like with LV all those yrs ago.. Great to see you here too. Which Birkin are u waiting on?

SerenitySue said:
SoCal, my dearest!!! Yes, the "old days", lol! I still love Bbags but my interest in Chloe, MJ and others has waned, just like with LV all those yrs ago.. Great to see you here too. Which Birkin are u waiting on?

Hmmm...the "classic"...35 black, togo (most likely), PH :yes:

I have been distracted by a bolide or two...but have held back to date...and think about a trim once in a while...but have held back...

I have some Chanel bags I am crazy about currently...but...have also decided to make a few "forever" bag purchases...

Oooh very nice! I think I've mostly narrowed my wantlist down to a Black or Gold 30 in togo or clemence in PH but then again, gold looks good agaisnt black.. argh... Ok, I've narrowed nothing.

Funny you should mention Chanel. I was considering maybe a grey or black Reissue just this morning. But I think I should just focus on H for now, lol. Having enough trouble deciding there as it is.

ETA: what is a "Trim"?

Welcome SerenitySue! I know just how you feel...the moment I stepped into this forum, I was taken hold by this obsession and believe me it will not let go. First symptoms....first thing you think of in the morning and last thing you think of before going to bed LOL!