Please vote!!! neep hlep ..dark silver 226 or jumbo black caviar

Since you are questioning already, I'd go with the black jumbo. You already have a 226 size, and having two isn't as practical if you don't already own a jumbo.

The jumbo size is so practical I just love both of mine. I'd definately go with the jumbo, its a classic!

:confused1: Please forgive my confusions.....I do have another choice between

------the reissue dark silver in 227 (large size) or the black jumbo caviar ????-------

Since this will be my anniversary present from my hubby...do u think the metallic dark silver will be a classic bag? Since, this bag got to stay with me forever :smile: :love:

Thanks guys for ur comments and please forgive my indecisive habit .

Definitely dark silver reissue, it's gorgeous and easy to match color....if you have extra funds, you can always get the jumbo caviar later.

I agree! If you love the dark silver, get it now...then the jumbo. However, I must say that I adore my caviar jumbo and use it all the time, so you can't go wrong either way, it's just that if you choose the jumbo you might regret not having the reissue and won't be able to get it w/o selling your right arm, but you can always get the jumbo if the reissue isn't perfect for you.

edit-sorry, just saw your post above. I love the reissue, but if you want something you'll have forever, that will last and never go out of style- the jumbo caviar is definitely your bag.

I voted for the Jumbo before, and I'm not changing my opinion given the add'l info hehe. :smile: Reason being that yes, the Dark Silver is stunning, and as someone who owns a few metallic reissues, one of which is a DS 226, I can personally attest to that fact! ;)

Sure, the 227 size would give you the option of a more casual/dressy chic look because of its size (maybe v. the 226 rose gold reissue), however, I wouldn't get the Dark Silver 227 it if it meant NOT having the black caviar Jumbo.... if that makes any sense. :nuts:

IMO, the Jumbo is more practical, and timeless (non-metallic, etc). :smile: The metallic reissues, while I adore them, are timeless styles in "trendier" leathers IMHO, KWIM? The caviar Jumbo goes with pretty much any and everything, and besides, you can always snag a Pewter 227 reissue (what I'm after hehe), which is less similar to the rose gold... and, unlike the dark silver, it does not have the rose/bronze undertones. :smile: