Please share your May happy scores here : )

OK, quick reveal. This come today:

View attachment 3708735View attachment 3708736
View attachment 3708737
View attachment 3708738

So I got the 224 Charm bag celebrating the reopening of the Paris Ritz Hotel after 4 years of renovation. I got the compact wallet that goes with it. I was actually surprised that it fit in the bag (don't know if I'll use them together, it might be overkill & then there's not that much room left in the bag). I hope you can see the pin as well. I always wanted a charm bag & my fairy godmother delivered today. I'll be using it when I'm in all black. I think that would look cool [emoji41]. Thanks for looking. [emoji112]

It's stunning!! Congrats!! [emoji322][emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji7]

My new to me 14S dark pink/fuschia medium wallet! Thanks to @LikeSnow who shared pictures of this wallet she was getting that I pulled the trigger on this beauty.

I came across this on my local reseller site but I put it off as not sure of the colour... but when LikeSnow shared the photos here, I arranged to view this little beauty and she came home with me! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I love, love the medium size wallet. My SA said it has been phased out but I find this size so beautiful. So classy to carry on its own without being too small n yet not as big as regular wallets!

@LikeSnow, have you gotten your little pink beauty yet? Happy to be twinsies with you! ;)

She's in mint condition. Even came with the sticker on the CC logo!!! But i took it off cos she's going to be well-loved n used by me! :smile:

View attachment 3709503

View attachment 3709504

She has a little pocket at the back too like the CFs!

View attachment 3709508

Thanks everyone for letting me share my pink beauty with you! :smile:

Love the color! Could you show inside pic?

Gorgeous! Why replace the pure turquoise flap?

The pure's flap slanted on one side, likely due to the softer leather and suede lining...It was a gorgeous flap and it was really a heartbreaking moment I had to return it, just couldn't settle with it knowing of it's obvious imperfection though I really like it.