Please share your May happy scores here : )

1. Here's my little contribution: 17S Chevron Rectangular Mini in Green Caviar :biggrin:

I am happy and content with my humble collection of minis.:angel::p:heart:

Thanks for letting me share :flowers::flowers:

CF5E9345-8D79-4946-AA93-BCC48D9210C4.jpg 38A2C8A8-249E-4B59-A762-909B16519FFD.jpg
  2. All gorgeous!

3. OMG!!! Did you get the green from the boutique? I bought mine at the boutique just yesterday but have not received it yet. I love the green color in your group shot! It does look lighter than the first photo. Do you think the color IRL is closer to the first or second picture? I am so excited to see it here! I can't wait to get mine. should arrive Tuesday!

Val

kkfiregirl and snowing may like this.
  4. Amazing collection

snowing may likes this.
  5. Thank you for your nice compliments!:p:heart:

chicnfab likes this.
  6. Hi! The first pic was taken at nighttime and the group photo was taken under natural daylight. I'd say that the actual colour is more Kelly green.

I have been waiting for a nice green caviar mini with SHW for 4 years ( there was one in 2015 or 2016 but with RHW ). I was a bit hesitant about the 17S shiny caviar tiny grains as I prefer minis in the old normal caviar. But this green colour was too pretty to pass. :p

Hope you will love yours. Can't wait to see your reveal! :nuts::nuts:

7. The blue square mini in the group photo is from 16S, the caviar of which is very different from the 17S'. I personally love the 16S caviar more. And yes, I got my green mini from our Canadian boutique.

8. Absolutely amazing collection of minis!❤️Congrats on your latest addition snowing may! May I ask which you prefer, square or rectangular mini? And we're twins on the 17s beige mini!

snowing may likes this.
  9. :yahoo::girlsigh:Holy WOWZER, that green is drop dead GORGEOUS!! Such a phenomenal mini family, you lucky gal...thanks for sharing snowing may! :love::loveeyes::tup:

snowing may likes this.
  10. Hi dear twinning!:flowers::flowers: Congrats on your new minis too! The red and the blue are TDF!:heart:
    I love rectangular more than square. But square mini is very cute!

11. Oh dear Kendie, you are the sweetest as always!:heart::heart: I adore your beautiful collection too, especially that rare chevron WOC! :nuts::nuts:

Kendie26 likes this.
  12. May contribution (it's not a bag though!). My classic beige/black ballerina's are finally here, after 6 weeks waiting! My usual size 39 was too big for me, so I had to order 38,5 (and even these are spacious). Thank you for letting me share my third pair in 3 months!!! But Now I am done with shoes!

IMG_1708.JPG
  13. Congrats, snowing may!!! Love the green mini and your mini collection is TDF!!!

snowing may likes this.
  14. Here are my contributions so far! I also just ordered a So Black Crumpled Calfskin M/L classic flap that I'm super excited for! Thanks for letting me share.

- So Black boy in size small
    - Black Chevron Caviar Rectangular Mini SHW
    - Purple flap card holder.

IMG_1493659731.888292.jpg

Vvicky, SCI, sugarcoatd and 36 others like this.
  15. Love all your minis!

snowing may likes this.