Please recommend another daily bag to carry with my main handbag

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
Hi I currently carry a Mulberry Roxanne to work but also need to carry my lunchbox, breakfast container, umbrella, newspaper, water (the list goes on) :smile: and other bits and bobs that do not fit in my Mulberry. These items I just throw into a carrier bag - which is not very sophisticated.

Id love any recommendations for another bag to carry with my Roxy to carry these random items. Maybe a nice tote that is not too huge.

Thanks so much.

Hi, thanks for that, I just googled the VB picture. Its so cute but I dont really want it to clash with what Im already using, just wanted something non obtrusive but classy and pretty which can tag along with more or less any bag I take to work. But Ill definitely bear in mind the VB for a future buy as some of the patterns are so pretty.

Not yet, Im still debating (decisions decisions). :smile: I quite like the Anya and I read that Lulu Guinness have quite nice shoppers/totes too that are a bit different. It doesnt have to be high end as its just a throw around bag.

I carry my YSL oversize muse in black to work with my smaller purses for personal stuff. Also, if I do not carry black purse, I carry YSL downtown for the additional stuff (umbrella, papers, book, lunch etc etc). Both look super sophisticated and even when filled they look sleek and elegant. Not only for elegant clothes, though, I carry both with Doc Martens boots.

First combo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

second combo:

attachment.php

you can find Downtown in black, and it is the most amazing bag !!!!! In various sizes