PLEASE READ!!! BlueFly sold FAKE gucci!

WARNING!!!!
BlueFly is at it once AGAIN! i guess they did NOT learn and still continue to sell FAKE sukeys. i just received a request in the gucci AT thread from a recent sukey purchase and its FAKE! ugh. will this ever stop? just STAY AWAY people!!!

WARNING!!!!
BlueFly is at it once AGAIN! i guess they did NOT learn and still continue to sell FAKE sukeys. i just received a request in the gucci AT thread from a recent sukey purchase and its FAKE! ugh. will this ever stop?

This was my recent purchase--invoice date 3/15/11. I received it today and had it checked out on the authenticate this Gucci thread. iadmireyoo confirmed that it's a fake!!! BEWARE!!!

Yikes!!! I had a bad feeling that the questionnable bags would resurface one at a time at some point in the future!

Contrary to their promises, Bluefly did not refund my return shipping, and now this... Guess what? They just lost a loyal customer. I will not buy even a pair of socks at that site.

:back2topic: :back2topic: :back2topic::back2topic: :back2topic: :back2topic:

Can those of you :police: this thread please take your complaints elsewhere?? My subscription alerts for this thread are supposed to be for promo codes.

This is getting old. :back2topic:

WARNING!!!!
BlueFly is at it once AGAIN! i guess they did NOT learn and still continue to sell FAKE sukeys. i just received a request in the gucci AT thread from a recent sukey purchase and its FAKE! ugh. will this ever stop? just STAY AWAY people!!!

This is just plain nasty... they should be reported :censor: do they want to stay in business....

That's horrible - I guess Bluefly must've made a decent profit from selling those fakes and will just keep on doing it. I mean the only ones who complained and sent their fake bags back are probably just TPF members so that's only a tiny percentage of their customers. The rest probably just kept theirs and believe Gucci has poor quality bags with leather that smell like plastic.

Ugh. I feel like contacting someone about this issue. I don't feel like they are being held responsible for this! I bet they haven't even contacted all the buyers from these shipments!! That would be the right thing to do! I bet only a few tpf members have found out about this, what about the rest? It looks like people are still looking for deals on Bluefly. I know they still have authentic goods on their site, but I am not risking it and I refuse to purchase from a company that doesn't take responsibility for their actions!!!!!

yes. if youve read through, i believe there was one or 2 members who had the bag for MONTHS and was able to return it because of this issue. even if its past the 60 day, as long as the security tag is on, it should be fine. im hoping with you and im doubting this could be fake. yes, just post very clear pics in the gucci AT thread and ill take a look:biggrin:

Hey! Got back from my travels, and posted links to pics of the D gold medium hobo purchased from Bluefly in the authentication thread here.

I'd be incredibly grateful if any of you Gucci experts could take a look at it! Still has security tags on. I purchased around the exact time that all those fake bags (Sukeys, this model, etc) were being sent out from Bluefly, so I'd appreciate any confirmation. Thanks :heart:

Hey! Got back from my travels, and posted links to pics of the D gold medium hobo purchased from Bluefly in the authentication thread here.

I'd be incredibly grateful if any of you Gucci experts could take a look at it! Still has security tags on. I purchased around the exact time that all those fake bags (Sukeys, this model, etc) were being sent out from Bluefly, so I'd appreciate any confirmation. Thanks :heart:

I see you were one of the lucky ones and received an authentic bag!! Good to hear!! :tup:

^ yeah, I'm so glad!! It looked beautiful and luscious out of the box so I was so, so scared that it might turn out to be one of the dodgy ones after all. I'm bummed that I might have to sell it though - turns out the intended gift recipient already bought herself a very similar bag while I was away :sad: (Note to self: don't make online orders from afar while out doing field research, no matter how bored you get...)