Please Post Your April/ May Purchases Here <3

I snagged this Rikki on eBay for a great price. Thanks to Kasey for the heads up on that one. I'm not sure of the official color name. It's a vibrant coral red color from 2010 or so, brass HW and black with white check lining. In any case the color really brightens up a rainy day:

View attachment 2197901

uadjit, this looks to me the Fire Engine red?!?! Envy! Congrats!!

**edit**
After I posted ^^, another idea came up to my mind - could it be Electric Orange? I believe the EO with dash lining came with brass hardware... if so, more ENVY!

View attachment 2198389
Bought two new Rebecca Minkoff bags yesterday(memorial day sale!).

MAM in wine and MAC in aqua. :smile: Really love how spacious MAC is. The leather is thicker & better than my MAC mini canary.

I love this pic!! Cute colors, congrats :smile:

Last edited:
I snagged this Rikki on eBay for a great price. Thanks to Kasey for the heads up on that one. I'm not sure of the official color name. It's a vibrant coral red color from 2010 or so, brass HW and black with white check lining. In any case the color really brightens up a rainy day:

View attachment 2197901

View attachment 2198389
Bought two new Rebecca Minkoff bags yesterday(memorial day sale!).

MAM in wine and MAC in aqua. :smile: Really love how spacious MAC is. The leather is thicker & better than my MAC mini canary.

*~*Love these!!! Congrats to both of you!! :woohoo: *~*

I'm not proud, but I introduce my coral and black Wallet on a Chain bags, my rose gold Mini MAC, and my black Large Studded Affair.

k48ria.jpg

I just got my canary & lavendar mini macs that I ordered during the memorial day sale. Woot! So happy with these. :biggrin: the size & colors are perfect!

View attachment 2201594

View attachment 2201595

Annnd together:

View attachment 2201596

I am really liking this new lavendar color! I saw the leather IRL at Nordy's the other day too and thought the leather was not bad at all!
Congrats :smile:

I'm not proud, but I introduce my coral and black Wallet on a Chain bags, my rose gold Mini MAC, and my black Large Studded Affair.

k48ria.jpg

Gorgeous haul - I like the Rosegold the most!

Last edited: