Please Post Your April/ May Purchases Here <3

blackcat, I think you might be right. It does look like Fire Engine Red. Definitely not electric orange because I remember that being distinctly orange which this isn't. :smile:

It's a great color and a very practical bag. I've used her 3 times already. :biggrin:

Yeah it looks great red that works great in Summer and winter Holidays also! Love it.
Congrats again!

What a beauty!

thank you scumone!

What a beautiful bag!

thank you mizu :smile:

I love it. The purse has a cool vibe. :cool:

I do too SweetDaisy - it definitely is very different from my other MACs. Thank you!

gorgeous! you will use this all of the time - such a great bag :smile:

Thank you thedseer!! Now I know what you exactly mean! I was trying out BQP MAC yesterday and amazed by how this MAC can spice up both casural and dressy outfits.

Wow, she's a beauty. I would feel fancy everytime I'd carry her! ;)

Thank you kaits! Yes, I do :tender:

Speechless. That is all. &#128522;

Thank you Rocket!

May purchase, June arrival:

Black MAC with silver HW and my own strap. So traumatized by the rogue plastic-MAC experience that I had to supplant post- haste with leather MAC.

She has arrived. In leather. All is once again right with the world.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370307235.947132.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370307287.653784.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370307319.552410.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370307338.753122.jpg

May purchase, June arrival:

Black MAC with silver HW and my own strap. So traumatized by the rogue plastic-MAC experience that I had to supplant post- haste with leather MAC.

She has arrived. In leather. All is once again right with the world.

View attachment 2206833
View attachment 2206834
View attachment 2206835
View attachment 2206836

black with silver is such a classic beauty! and your strap idea is brilliant!! can i borrow that idea before you patent it? lol:graucho:

She's here! :love:
001_zps06547bcf.jpg

Love it! Congrats!!!! I have been eyeing this one!