Please please encourage me right now...

I guess i have been same as Miss Sooky ,i wasted so much money on other bags and wished i knew sooner about my passion for Hermes ,i could have what i wanted now ,so please take time to wait ,u definitely wont regret

Stay strong, SP! Let that fairy dust work its magic for you! Crochetbella is right, no amount of LV will satisfy you if your heart is yearning for something in particular in H! Bon Chance!

Thanks everyone for all your support. Just reading this thread makes me feel a lot better. I did talk to my reseller and she said that she should have something before I leave. I'm keeping my fingers crossed..and my toes...and my legs...

Anyhoo I asked my reseller about the "all so rare...only released as a test..." rose naturele (sp?). Seeing that she has been in the business for some time I wanted to find out if she has seen it. In fact she has. From what she has told me it was released only as a test round. She has sold a Kelly 28 with GH in this color and also a Birkin 30cm. They are very rare and command a higher price. Some of the clients she has are reluctant at first when they see it. From my understanding when I first started to look at Hermes is that they never made a "light Pink" leather. After talking to her, me and my SIL went to the local H boutique. After sipping some green tea and looking at the leather book I asked the store manager about the legend of the "Rose Naturele" color. The store manager did in fact stated that there was a test color released in 2003 (I believe thats the year but my mind was kinda preoccupied by the sight of all the H!). It was only offered in Clemence and had either pink or black "seams"...the glued seams. They went in the backroom and came out with a Picotin (sp?). The color reminded me of baby pink. Nothing like Rose Dragee, which has a lovely lavender undertone. So I asked (couldnt hurt) if they possible had a kelly or Birkin...nope...no such luck. Well after spending a few hours there, purchased some more stuff (got DH ties, belt, and cufflinks) we left for dinner. In the middle of ordering I got a call from my reseller...before I leave she might have a "Rose Naturele" Birkin 35cm with PH for me to look at! I'm still holding off for my JPG Birkin....but would love to see this purse.

Thanks everyone for all your support. Just reading this thread makes me feel a lot better. I did talk to my reseller and she said that she should have something before I leave. I'm keeping my fingers crossed..and my toes...and my legs...

Anyhoo I asked my reseller about the "all so rare...only released as a test..." rose naturele (sp?). Seeing that she has been in the business for some time I wanted to find out if she has seen it. In fact she has. From what she has told me it was released only as a test round. She has sold a Kelly 28 with GH in this color and also a Birkin 30cm. They are very rare and command a higher price. Some of the clients she has are reluctant at first when they see it. From my understanding when I first started to look at Hermes is that they never made a "light Pink" leather. After talking to her, me and my SIL went to the local H boutique. After sipping some green tea and looking at the leather book I asked the store manager about the legend of the "Rose Naturele" color. The store manager did in fact stated that there was a test color released in 2003 (I believe thats the year but my mind was kinda preoccupied by the sight of all the H!). It was only offered in Clemence and had either pink or black "seams"...the glued seams. They went in the backroom and came out with a Picotin (sp?). The color reminded me of baby pink. Nothing like Rose Dragee, which has a lovely lavender undertone. So I asked (couldnt hurt) if they possible had a kelly or Birkin...nope...no such luck. Well after spending a few hours there, purchased some more stuff (got DH ties, belt, and cufflinks) we left for dinner. In the middle of ordering I got a call from my reseller...before I leave she might have a "Rose Naturele" Birkin 35cm with PH for me to look at! I'm still holding off for my JPG Birkin....but would love to see this purse.

WOOHOO! can't wait to see this rare birkin!

WOOHOO! can't wait to see this rare birkin!

I know! After reading some of the earlier threads about this color (and our very lucky TPFer who was so lucky to get the Kelly!!!) I was curious about it. I was contemplating getting a RD kelly but was not to sure about swift. Leathers that look smooth scare me, I would be paranoid about scratching it.

I hope to see this Birkin before I leave, who knows...maybe DH will be in a "giving mood" that day...humm maybe I should be in a giving mood prior to the visit:graucho:?LOL J/K!

OOOOoooo .... can't wait to hear how your adventure upfolds, simplyprincess! But I say wait out for your brown JPG shoulder birkin! I wish for you to find one before you leave, but plan for the possibility that it pops up after you leave. Will she ship?

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She called and said one of her "regulars" has one she wants to sell! It actually arrives at her store the day after I leave but she will ship it to me!:nuts:

Its mine! ALLLLL mine!

Thank you everyone for all your GOOD VIBES!

BIRKIN FAIRY your bag full of pixie dust worked wonders!

THANKS EVERYONE:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh BTW I told Dh about the Rose Naturele Birkin and he said "Oh wow that sounds really nice, when is it coming in?" Does that sound like an "invitation" to buy it?:confused1: He is going with me to take a look at it...soo who knows maybe:graucho:.

Yay!!! I'm glad you got your wish...CONGRATULATIONS simplyprincess!!!

Thank you! I was so bummed all week. I needed to come on TPF to get some good vibes and support. Then all of a sudden (after I posted this thread) I got my wish! I have to say "TPF Hermes" does make things happen:yes:.

WISHES TO COME TRUE!