Please no price increase from LV

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I already pay a premium buying LV here in Japan if they increase the price anymore..I'll cry!!:cry:

So the first you guys hear that it's definite, please post it so I can run out and buy up at my already inflated prices!!

Thanks...believe it or not..I don't know any of you but I love you all..it's so nice to have a place to go and learn and discuss and most of all not be judged!!:shame:

Exactly how much more is it to purchase Louis Vuitton in Japan ? Do you know any prices offhand so we could compare them to the US and French prices ?

well a speedy 30 is 77750 yen..if you go to xe.com , you can do the current conversion..the yen is constantly fluctuating..so it changes every single day..but from what I've checked..it's at least 150 more dollars to buy here.

I can't just come to Hawaii..but if I could I would..I have 2 kids both in school and a husband that is currently deployed..but super idea..heck I wish I could just go to Paris and get my fix!

Well, maybe when he comes back you guys can take a much needed vacation and then you can get your bags :biggrin: Good luck! btw, what is the percentage for the price increases? I have noticed that I've been paying more over the years but never really did the math.

Mypoupette.com lists a monogram petit bucket as "$575" on their photo gallery page. That is of course, way way off -- it's now $790. Wish they would update that thing.

Don't forget, with a decent amount of care and research you can still get used LV on ebay for a few hundred less than retail. I got my bucket for $425 and it's in great shape. Well, after I spent 3 weeks deodorizing it. :evil:

clinkenwar said:
well a speedy 30 is 77750 yen..if you go to xe.com , you can do the current conversion..the yen is constantly fluctuating..so it changes every single day..but from what I've checked..it's at least 150 more dollars to buy here.

Wow.. that's pretty drastic, and the American prices are somewhat higher than French prices as well !! :Push:

jane said:
Mypoupette.com lists a monogram petit bucket as "$575" on their photo gallery page. That is of course, way way off -- it's now $790. Wish they would update that thing.

Don't forget, with a decent amount of care and research you can still get used LV on ebay for a few hundred less than retail. I got my bucket for $425 and it's in great shape. Well, after I spent 3 weeks deodorizing it. :evil:

I paid $575.00 for my LV bucket which was I think five years ago. It was my first LV bag.;)