Please join me...Instant Reveal

hunny...im half way there///theres NO TIME to set anything at this point...i recommend just saving yourself and myself the hassle and leaving them right on the front porch...that way i dont have to mess up your house searching and maybe leaving with other stuff ya know...just sayin!:ninja::ninja::ninja:

hunny...im half way there///theres NO TIME to set anything at this point...i recommend just saving yourself and myself the hassle and leaving them right on the front porch...that way i dont have to mess up your house searching and maybe leaving with other stuff ya know...just sayin!:ninja::ninja::ninja:
LMBO!:roflmfao:

Nice! Congrats!
Love your haul! Congrats!
Thank you ladies!

How do you like the orchid? Orchid Sophia is on the truck to be delivered to my work today and i have never seen IRL! Love the tossed lace by the way!
I really like her. EXCEPT for the odd patent leather smell but i'll ignore that. I love the little hidden front pocket. I never knew that was there. With the so many reveals of patent lindseys; call me slow. Again I just really love the shimmer to the color.

Awesome haul!!! Twins on the mirror heart locket thingamajiggy fob LOL:P
hahahah! Thanks