Please identify this jewelry

Can anyone identify the gold and diamond cuff Brooke Shields is wearing in this very recent photo shoot? I need to seek it out and try it on! Hopefully, I’ll be disappointed in it and pass it by. I do not need any more jewelry. 🥴

View attachment 5892130
It's Alexis Bittar:

Reactions: leechiyong
Hi lovely ladies
Would anyone be able to identify the thicker bracelet to the left, please?
It is possibly a John Hardy piece but I cannot find anything similar by searching online.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 54
Thanks....I originally thought that also, being such a big Morelli fan, but all of his turquoise earrings have a ruby for the center stone, not a pearl. Also, nowhere on the earring is it marked Morelli as the rest of his collection.
It could be made by a local jeweller, this earring style is quite popular if you do a reverse google image search.

I found one, not exactly the same, but it has a pearl:

• Love
Reactions: etudes
It could be made by a local jeweller, this earring style is quite popular if you do a reverse google image search.

I found one, not exactly the same, but it has a pearl:
Thank you for taking the time to look for me. The ones on the bottom loook pretty close, but those are 14k plated and mine are 18k. Perhaps they are Morelli (although I can't find the hallmark) and they swapped out the ruby for the pearl,