Please identify this jewelry

Elly0216

Apr 26, 2007
Hi Ladies,

can anyone ID these silver bracelets for me? or perhaps, recommend something similar? or help me describe them so I can do a google search to find something similar?

(FYI I am interested in the silver fluttery looking bracelets next to the watch with a spikey pyramid gold bracelet in between them both)

TIA!

Attachments

• bling-bracelets-fashion-gold-michael-kors-Favim.jpg
    bling-bracelets-fashion-gold-michael-kors-Favim.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,422
Reactions: carolmsbc
I can`t help you, but I believe the silver fluttery thing is only the edge on both sides to a band with crystals. You can see it at the top part behind the gold spiky band.

7bac7d1c330911e28e5d22000a1f979a_7.jpg

I can't start a new thread, but i was wondering if anyone know where I can get the X ring? It's so gorgeous!:smile:

Reactions: aldensmith
I'm sure this is a long shot but my girlfriend lost her favorite pair of earrings so I've been trying to find them to surprise her. Below is a picture of the earring (she only lost one). If anyone has seen these or something similar, please point me in the right direction, thanks!

earring.jpg

Hi :smile:
Please could anyone help me identify the exact model of this rolex watch?
i have had no luck looking online
Thanks for any info at all about the watch
Also is it still available?

Attachments

• lindsay-rolex.jpg
    lindsay-rolex.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,541
It looks like a mid size datejust with blue face, diamond markers and fluted bezel. It's a pretty standard model. Any store should have it. The blue face is darker in person, hers must just show up lighter from the way the sun and flash are hitting it.

Reactions: marie132
thank you so much that really helps
do you have any idea of the retail of this watch roughly?
above or below £10,000 ?

xx

It looks like a mid size datejust with blue face, diamond markers and fluted bezel. It's a pretty standard model. Any store should have it. The blue face is darker in person, hers must just show up lighter from the way the sun and flash are hitting it.